Dynadot

.tv All Good Things...DOT TV

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Good morning, thinking about getting back into DOT TV domains.

I'm finishing up acquiring a one word dot com by Oct. Been working hard at my new company finishing up the Saas software we are working on. We will soon have access to every video tour of real estate in the country. Plus we are going back into Home Improvement. That got me thinking about the old days with DOT TV. Plus DOT COME has gotten so expensive.

Can someone catch me up on what has been going on in DOT TV for the past couple of years.

With me, lets see I joined a venture back company called SeniorLiving.net. We competed against A Place for Mom. Sold to Real Page (Symbol: RP) and I became the VP, of Lead Generation. Bought OurParents.com and Seniors for Living. Stayed there a few years.

Then went back to help my original company Respond to pull them from the brink of going out of business.

Then helped raised $2M for a new company. But we have a 24 year old running the company and obviously his previous $35M exit proved something that he could not replicate

And now I've got a new angel back company in the real estate and home improvement space that is going to launch in a few weeks. I've got video content.

And I still like DOT TV.

Who has RealEstate.TV?

Good to be back, LocalExperts

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well welcome back George!

Quite a heck of a list of accomplishments since you've been gone. Congrats!

Big Ben has RealEstate.TV now.

•••
Good morning, thinking about getting back into DOT TV domains.

I'm finishing up acquiring a one word dot com by Oct. Been working hard at my new company finishing up the Saas software we are working on. We will soon have access to every video tour of real estate in the country. Plus we are going back into Home Improvement. That got me thinking about the old days with DOT TV. Plus DOT COME has gotten so expensive.

Can someone catch me up on what has been going on in DOT TV for the past couple of years.

With me, lets see I joined a venture back company called SeniorLiving.net. We competed against A Place for Mom. Sold to Real Page (Symbol: RP) and I became the VP, of Lead Generation. Bought OurParents.com and Seniors for Living. Stayed there a few years.

Then went back to help my original company Respond to pull them from the brink of going out of business.

Then helped raised $2M for a new company. But we have a 24 year old running the company and obviously his previous $35M exit proved something that he could not replicate

And now I've got a new angel back company in the real estate and home improvement space that is going to launch in a few weeks. I've got video content.

And I still like DOT TV.

Who has RealEstate.TV?

Hi George! Great to see you:) is this your company? :) i think Ben has owned RealEstate.TV for awhile now :) let's chat soon :) best, cate

•••
Well welcome back George!

Quite a heck of a list of accomplishments since you've been gone. Congrats!

Big Ben has RealEstate.TV now.

Ben In Canada. That is perfect. He is a Real Estate Agent and will get what we are trying to do. Plus him and my boss have similiar personality and venture spirit. They are kindred spirits. Thanks for the heads up Vito

Last edited:
•••
Hi George! Great to see you:) is this your company? :) i think Ben has owned RealEstate.TV for awhile now :) let's chat soon :) best, cate

The latest is a company I joined. I have stock in it. But the company is owed by another man who graciously allows me to put my crazy ideas with his in order to try and build something for brokers and realtors that is desperately needed in that space. Yes, lets chat soon. Thanks for the well wishes Cate. Hope all is well with you and Marty (and the cute dog).

•••
The latest is a company I joined. I have stock in it. But the company is owed by another man who graciously allows me to put my crazy ideas with his in order to try and build something for brokers and realtors that is desperately needed in that space. Yes, lets chat soon. Thanks for the well wishes Cate. Hope all is well with you and Marty (and the cute dog).

I still own OpenHousesTV.com FYI :)

•••
that might work. I made a mental note. Let me finish up and get back to you.

•••
Welcome back after all these years.

You must be mad - you were free of this madness and you chose of your own free will to come back!

I hope you find what you are looking for. One thing is for sure, prices have changed a little since back in the day.

With regard to your request - I have the UK version of the name - ESTATEAGENT .tv

Bizarrely, I also own RESPOND .tv

•••
Actually, now I think about it - if you are coming back - maybe you can take my place - as I'm trying to get out.

•••
Fair Expectations for Respond.TV. I will let the folks at Respond.com. I don't know if current management is into domains as much as I am, but I think you expectations are very fair.

I can tag you out and you stand next the ring like a wrestler or walk back to the locker room.

I'm not mad, I'm just a domainer.

Last edited:
•••
Plus we are going back into Home Improvement.

And I still like DOT TV.

Hey since we are all now listing domains for our old pal, I wanna join in!

George, I have a few in the home improvement niche you may be interested in.
I am open for sales and or partnering etc.
A couple of these may look familiar to you! :)

HomeRepair.tv
Inspect.tv
Remodel.tv
Remodeling.tv
Renovation.tv
Cosstruccion.tv
Contractors.tv
Carpentry.tv
Carpenter/s
Electric.tv
Electricity.tv
Electrician/s.tv
Plumbing.tv
Plumbers.tv
Painters.tv
Locksmith.tv
Landscaper/s.tv
Welding.tv
Heating.tv
Flooring.tv
Roof.tv
Roofers.tv
Demolition.tv
Tuckpointing.tv
Stucco.tv
Siding.tv
Fence/s.tv
Basement.tv
Closet.tv
Kitchens.tv
Stainless.tv
Patios.tv
Driveway.tv
Cabana.tv
Gazebo.tv
Mezzanine.tv
GuestHouse.tv
ClubHouse.tv
TownHouse.tv

Thanks,
Vito

Last edited:
•••
Welcome back Local.

I do have the Spanish & Portuguese versions of Real Estate

Inmobiliaria.tv
BienesRaices.tv
Imobiliaria.tv

plus...
RealEstateAgent.tv

•••
Wow Vito. That looks like the portfolio of pure genius. LOL. Yea, many of them do seem somewhat familiar. I see one I might get from you.

And garptrader, making a mental note on the RealEstateAgent.tv. I want to speak with Ben first, but you and Cate have two that definitely in the sweet spot and peeked my interest. I will follow up in a little bit.

•••
Wow Vito. That looks like the portfolio of pure genius. LOL. Yea, many of them do seem somewhat familiar. I see one I might get from you.

And garptrader, making a mental note on the RealEstateAgent.tv. I want to speak with Ben first, but you and Cate have two that definitely in the sweet spot and peeked my interest. I will follow up in a little bit.

Sent you a PM reply George - 10 years later to the day :)

•••
Welcome back! You have done a lot of great things it seems...

I don't have too many .tv related to Real Estate, just Mortgage/s.tv

Enjoy your comeback.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back