Dynadot

All CO Birthday Promos - Multiple registrars

NameSilo
Watch

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
Countdown Clock until the CO promo is over (clock counting until 27 July 2017 at 23:59:59 UTC)

total hours countdown - Countdown To CO Promo End

Listed from cheapest

WhoIs.com - $0.98

Reseller Club - $1.19 Ends 27th July, 2017 23:59 GMT

BigRock.COM - $1.29

BigRock.IN - ~$1.41 (77 INR + Tax ~ 91 Indian Rupee equals 1.41 US Dollar)

eWallHost - $1.49 - will support bulk regs - https://www.namepros.com/posts/6275476/

Uniregistry - $1.50 ends 27 July

Hexonet - $1.50 USD - Promo Ends: July 27, 2017 at 23:59:59 UTC

Nettigritty - 99 INR (99 Indian Rupee equals 1.537 US Dollar) Check direct if Tax is added

Dynadot - $1.99 - .CO is just $1.99 Sale ends 7/27/17 23:59 UTC.

Moniker - $1.99 until Jul 27

GoDaddy - $1.99

AlpNames - $2.19

Name.com - $2.99

AlpNames Reseller Accounts - check your back office Promos : wink :

Thanks to @alcy @luantt @daica85 @HereDomainthere @nomen @dStar

Beautiful easy to read chart with bonus information at @luantt's coupon site
https://springcoupon.com/co-domain-7th-birthday-promos/

Update 22 July 21:30 UTC
Most likely this list is all the offers that are going to happen, if there are any more feel free to post and I will update this post until I can no longer edit

Update 25 July 16:05 UTC
added eWallHost info

Update 26 July 05:00 UTC
added Nettigritty

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it possible to register more than 15 at a time (.CO domains) at whois.com ?

•••
good question.. I saw a bulk registrar once you go deeper into your account where you see domain list you have.. bgut it didn't quite work for me.

Last edited:
•••
@Federer - are you doing pre-funded already?

•••
if it means I can register more than 15 names, I am fine pre-funding. I tried earlier on the bulk-register screen (from inside my account) and it wouldn't work - I had to go onto the main website (max. 15 domains).

•••
https://manage.whois.com/kb/servlet/KBServlet/faq462.html
There is a supposed restriction on Bulk for CO - except if you have been doing 15 at a time then maybe that is outdated

I have not used the bulk at whois but I have used it plenty at other PDR resellers, except of course not for CO

If you want to do a test, pre-fund a smaller amount like $50 and try the bulk, the pre-fund will work for your purchases either way so there really isn't any risk

Be aware that Bulk is instant so I would do a smaller test of 5-10 at a time anyway to make sure it's all working how you want before doing huge numbers.

Also you should get on support with whois and ask if they offer reseller accounts, all my PDR accounts are reseller *except* whois, some have reseller application requirements. My guess is that this price is the lowest anyway, just there may be some domain management functions you would benefit from as a reseller.

eta:
It probably failed BECAUSE you didn't have pre-funding

Once a Bulk Registration action is placed, your Debit Account will be immediately debited for the Cost of the Registrations. If there are insufficient funds in your Debit Account, then the system would fail the Bulk Registration action.

Last edited:
•••
OK I left my wrong info above so you can see what didn't work LOL.

Bulk does NOT work for CO registration. However, you can go way faster even doing them 15 at a time if you use pre-funding. You add all to cart then it's one click to select "Pay with your account balance" and be aware it will appear like it isn't doing anything, just wait it out it will process in 30-60ish seconds

HTH

PS everyone should keep in mind that CO renewals are $22+ and there are hardly ever any transfer or renewal discounts : smile :

[click to enlarge]

ss-np-pdr-pay-with-balance-07-21-2017.png

•••
I'm trying to figure out to disable auto renew for these .co names, it seems it disappeared.

•••
@SamDam - you're on whois.com correct? To the best of my knowledge, Auto-Renew only applies if you used PayPal and the registrar has opted into having Auto-Renew as an option. It doesn't show for me at any of my PDR resellers, even when I have used PayPal. There's a pic on the page below, I don't have that slider at all either.

https://manage.logicboxes.com/kb/answer/2482
The Auto-Renewal feature is currently available only on Paypal Express Checkout payment gateway. While setting up this gateway you can enable Auto-Renewal for your customers.

•••
eWallHost.com are offering $1.49/domain, no registration limit. and can order up to 300 domains at a time using bulk registration page.

•••
What is the process (is there a cost) for transfer out?

•••
There is no cost of Transfer Out, once Transfer lock period over you can transfer to any provider you wish.

We do also support Sedo/Afternic fast transfer

•••
Possible to push between internal accounts (immediately)?

•••
Yes, Free Push option available

•••
@ewallhost - updated OP with your offer - thanks!

•••
Just remind, only less than 48 hours left with .CO birthday party. Act fast and grab your .CO domains before all sales expire

•••
Nettigritty joined the party a little late.
They are giving .COs for $1.54 ( INR 99). Couldn't verify if the price is pre-tax or there would be some tax afterwards.

•••
Added Nettigritty - thanks @Marshall999

Also added countdown clock to the OP - I wish there was a way to actually display it on the forum

Countdown Clock until the CO promo is over (clock counting until 27 July 2017 at 23:59:59 UTC)

Last edited:
•••
eWallHost.com are offering $1.49/domain, no registration limit. and can order up to 300 domains at a time using bulk registration page.
Clients from India can register .CO for 79 INR + 18% GST

•••
Friendly reminder - as of this post a little over 24 hours left before the promo sales end!

•••
•••
•••
Just over THREE hours left

To the best of my knowledge, all promos will end at 23:59 UTC
HOWEVER sometimes a couple of registrars make the end time 23:59 in THEIR OWN time zone, so watch and post here if you find any still working after the UTC expiration has passed.

The maybe possible after UTC expiry registrars are
GoDaddy $1.99 - time zone might depend on your country as well

If anyone has contacted the above for actual support confirmed expiration, please share

For sure the ones below either clearly stated the promo end, or they are PDR so it is implied the promo will end at 23:59 UTC
WhoIs.com - $0.98
Reseller Club - $1.19 Ends 27th July, 2017 23:59 GMT
BigRock.COM - $1.29
BigRock.IN - ~$1.41 (77 INR + Tax ~ 91 Indian Rupee equals 1.41 US Dollar)
eWallHost - $1.49
Hexonet - $1.50 USD - Promo Ends: July 27, 2017 at 23:59:59 UTC
Nettigritty - 99 INR (99 Indian Rupee equals 1.537 US Dollar) Check direct if Tax is added
Dynadot - $1.99 - .CO is just $1.99 Sale ends 7/27/17 23:59 UTC.
Moniker - $1.99 until Jul 27
AlpNames - $2.19

edit - found actual at Uni same as most
Uniregistry $1.50 unknown, they are based in Cayman Islands 2017-07-27 23:59:59 UTC

LOL name.com ALREADY ended - price is now $6.99
Name.com $2.99 - they always seem to lag behind with promo endings - their time zone is US Mountain Daylight Time

Last edited:
•••
Getting a cart error at Whois - was on my final last hour regs - says to contact support for registration, domains are available.

Had to hop over to Reseller Club all smooth - so it must be WhoIs maybe ending a bit early, not PDR

Officially just over one hour left

•••
Seem like all most of the offer are over now.
BigRock, GoDaddy, ewallhost still good

Last edited:
•••
I'm trying to figure out to disable auto renew for these .co names, it seems it disappeared.

@SamDam - you're on whois.com correct? To the best of my knowledge, Auto-Renew only applies if you used PayPal and the registrar has opted into having Auto-Renew as an option. It doesn't show for me at any of my PDR resellers, even when I have used PayPal. There's a pic on the page below, I don't have that slider at all either.

https://manage.logicboxes.com/kb/answer/2482
The Auto-Renewal feature is currently available only on Paypal Express Checkout payment gateway. While setting up this gateway you can enable Auto-Renewal for your customers.
It's the same for me. I'm on Whois and trying to find a function to disable Auto Renew, but I didn't see anywhere.

•••
Back