NameSilo

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hxxh.net renewed by the owner.
I was the buyer so the sale not happen :(

•••
•••
6-8N pattern domains (especially containing 8s) are rising way faster in value (relative to their past prices) than any LLLL.com/.net/etc.. just watch and compare the price floors.. also expired 6-8N domains are crazily auctioned off since past 2-3 weeks.. they started later than the LLLLs but are shooting up a lot stronger.. just do your research and know which patterns to buy.. pure length/shortness is irrelevant here once it goes beyond 4-5N...

ps: plus the pattern numbers are more evenly spread out between lots of different chinese investors as opposed to the LLLL's which are often grabbed in large amounts by fewer big chinese investors.. do your own research via Whoisology if you don't believe it..

Yes, it's true. So I said many Chinese domainers like these numeric domain names, but it's the same that large amounts owned by a few big investors.

•••
6-8N pattern domains (especially containing 8s) are rising way faster in value (relative to their past prices) than any LLLL.com/.net/etc.. just watch and compare the price floors.. also expired 6-8N domains are crazily auctioned off since past 2-3 weeks.. they started later than the LLLLs but are shooting up a lot stronger.. just do your research and know which patterns to buy.. pure length/shortness is irrelevant here once it goes beyond 4-5N...

ps: plus the pattern numbers are more evenly spread out between lots of different chinese investors as opposed to the LLLL's which are often grabbed in large amounts by fewer big chinese investors.. do your own research via Whoisology if you don't believe it..
They do rise in price, it's true, but because of the pure speculation.
And if market will go south this exact domains will be the ones to go down the hill first too.
Since like @DotCN said: 6N, 7N or 8N number domain names have enough end users' support

and LLLL.net have more end-users in China then LLLL.com.
Higher risk brings higher reward, it's depend how much risk can (or want) you handle.

Personally I'm not against numbers, but prefer to protect my investments from downside first by investing in stable niches like LLLL first, then make few risky bets with small part of portfolio

The fact that one company owns more 30000 LLLL.nets is adding stability to the market and limits supply. As long as they don't drop them next summer we should be fine. And someone shared here that investment horizon for them was 5 years.

•••
LLLL.net remains hot area of spending at the moment, it just got there and taken the size of the niche 160000 - 30000 domains bought by one company, and the price $80-250, affordable for most resellers, it may stay in top 3 spending for a while.
Is it just Chinese LLLL.net, or are they buying all LLLL.net now?

•••
I made enough research and knew that Chinese 4L.net have enough end users to support it, so I registered a lot of them and it really worths something now. Actually I sold one to an end-user for $2,000USD not long ago, and I often received offers from the end users.

I don't think 6N, 7N or 8N number domain names have enough end users' support, so I never registered any kind of numeric domain names. I agree with you that it is dangerous. But also there do have many Chinese domainers like these number domain names. It's very very hard to forcast the future of these number domain names.

If it is not personal, I want to ask you where you sold this domain and where came these offers from.
I think to sell these domains to just investors but if we can reach the end-users, everything will be different :) Thanks in advance.

•••
Some daily sales:

NJ:
YTBD.NET 81$
JXTW.NET 74$
GDTH.NET 89$

GODADDY: (+ REG FEE)

RLSG.NET at least 70$, i've not seen the ending price during the last 10 mins.
GCSY.NET 57$
BXDY.NET 70$

•••
All domains at DropCatch went to auction.

What's next?

•••
All domains at DropCatch went to auction.

What's next?

At DropCatch, I think most names will stay at $59 or in the $60s for a couple weeks. Then it will start to move on up again and $70 will become the visible base over there let's say by November 10. (I am talking about a BASE here, similar to LLLLSales' 5th percentile number.)

•••
If it is not personal, I want to ask you where you sold this domain and where came these offers from.
I think to sell these domains to just investors but if we can reach the end-users, everything will be different :) Thanks in advance.

From the domain names' selling page with my contacts. They visit the domain name's webpage and found that the domain name(website) is for sale and contact me. This is the only way that I have sold so many domain names to the end users.

•••
Another bump in prices!

LLLL.net now are at 566 RMB which equals to $89 USD.

It's only 10:30 a.m. in China and about 850 LLLL.nets have changed hands already.

Both the price and volume are likely to increase further in the next 24 hours.

•••
Another bump in prices!

LLLL.net now are at 566 RMB which equals to $89 USD.

It's only 10:30 a.m. in China and about 850 LLLL.nets have changed hands already.

Both the price and volume are likely to increase further in the next 24 hours.

$75000 were spent today in less than 10 hours on Net Chips, someone loading big time
Only 4450 names left in inventory now.

Only few sales 566 RMB, most sales made at 599, 40 out of last 50:

pATgyrC.png

ppcDkNC.png

560-600 RMB = 90-95 USD.

If they buy at $95, they believe the real value is more, right?

•••
$75000 were spent today in less than 10 hours on Net Chips, someone loading big time
Only 4450 names left in inventory now.
I thought all Net Chips were bought out a few days ago? Is there a list of remaining?

•••
I thought all Net Chips were bought out a few days ago? Is there a list of remaining?

They are all bought, now people buying them from each other at the auctions, Dropcatch, or expired auctions.

•••

They were all bought out on July 27th, if I remember correctly and not few days ago. :)

•••
They were all bought out on July 27th, if I remember correctly and not few days ago. :)
He means expired domains, deleted domains and so on

•••
That strength was mirrored on GD today:

qqsg.net $85 (12 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
zknx.net $90 (16 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
tmtt.net $282 (40 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
fjrr.net $101 (14 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
sfkr.net $101 (16 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
lspp.net $117 (17 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24
wtch.net $146 (19 Bids) $12 Closed on 2015/10/24

Interestingly, DropCatch was barely able to catch any today. Maybe the least % I've ever seen them catch. So maybe the Chinese are employing more firepower to get them, or maybe it was just a random thing today.

•••
30 minutes later another 170 names were sold at 585-600 RMD.
Now total number of names sold today is 1024 and 570 000 yuan spent on Net chips today so far.
Just 11.00 a.m. in China..

•••
@djum Where are you monitoring? Chaomi.cc?

•••
•••
That is escalating quickly!

Grabing popcorn. :D

•••
I really want to know how many names will be available for purchase after this huge accumulation.
Because what they show now: 3265 + 1326 = 4591 is bit outdated
Lower supply = higher price.
I uploaded some of my names to 4.cn with starting bid of $100, so far 2 days after a lot of names still verifying..
So the real size of supply is smaller :)
If it gets down to 1000 will be able to control the market price, LOL, unless someone buys them all for $1000/piece..

•••
I really want to know how many names will be available for purchase after this huge accumulation.
Because what they show now: 3265 + 1326 = 4591 is bit outdated
Lower supply = higher price.
I uploaded some of my names to 4.cn with starting bid of $100, so far 2 days after a lot of names still verifying..
So the real size of supply is smaller :)
If it gets down to 1000 will be able to control the market price, LOL, unless someone buys them all for $1000/piece..

Thanks and good to know! How many you and Nat are holding? I am around 110. :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back