NameSilo

news All Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
About one hour ago, all Chinese premium LLLL.net were registered.

No single Chinese premium LLLL.net is left...
I am checking it again.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that-escalated-quickly-will-ferrell.jpg

Usually on Sunday people take a break what translated in less competition. Today it was the same if not worse. I can congratulate everyone who got them LLLL.nets early, price just went up few dollars more.

•••
@djum Classic!

Right now the high bid on my new lot of 10 auction is only $85 ($8.50 per name), and no one is hitting the $145 BIN, so there's a bit of a disconnect in different markets. For now.

•••
@djum Classic!

Right now the high bid on my new lot of 10 auction is only $85 ($8.50 per name), and no one is hitting the $145 BIN, so there's a bit of a disconnect in different markets. For now.

Congrats Nat
Finally,the Bin is hit.:)

•••
Just got HKTM .net Hongkong Trademarks?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Where? In HongKong?
I dont know how that was posted.. I started to right down something than I've closed the browser tab..

I wanted to say that what happened with NNNNN.com can happen with LLLL .net. I was buying NNNNN .com for around $10/each on ebay and the next week the price jumped over $100/each.

•••
•••
I wanted to say that what happened with NNNNN.com can happen with LLLL .net. I was buying NNNNN .com for around $10/each on ebay and the next week the price jumped over $100/each.

Right; currently ALL 4L.net (wo vowel or V) are caught by drop catchers immediately!

•••
Hello guys.
I want to learn your opinions for my 3 domains which i purchased a couple of months ago.
Actually the thing which i want to learn is what is the value of LLLL.net market for CVCV/VCVC etc domains.(contain Quad Premium Letters)
Domains : erof, egef, aevi

Thanks in advance

•••
Those are less than reg fee unfortunately. Even most CVCV are about reg fee, unless you get lucky and "win the lotto". The chances of that, with a .net, are quite slim.

•••
BEIJING SANFRONT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - 13 names
DNSPOD, INC., - 11
DOMAIN NAME NETWORK - 12
ENAME TECHNOLOGY - 16
XIAMEN NAWANG TECHNOLOGY - 11

These MOFOs owned the drop :(
Dropcatch.com only took 3 names.

•••
BEIJING SANFRONT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY - 13 names
DNSPOD, INC., - 11
DOMAIN NAME NETWORK - 12
ENAME TECHNOLOGY - 16
XIAMEN NAWANG TECHNOLOGY - 11

These MOFOs owned the drop :(
Dropcatch.com only took 3 names.
The buy out is holding and we will see them rising in value.

•••
Anybody know why a name expired 6/27 would still show as Redemption Period? That's almost 60 days out.

•••
Anybody know why a name expired 6/27 would still show as Redemption Period? That's almost 60 days out.

I believe it will drop on the 81st day from expiration.

It looks like this trend is picking up more and more in China now. As @djum mentioned, lots of the people getting them lately have been Chinese companies. Looks like demand is going up so I think this buyout will hold, at least for now anyways.. Watching things the past few days has started making me think they are worth the $9.29 that NameSilo raised up to last week from $5.99...

•••
I believe it will drop on the 81st day from expiration.

It looks like this trend is picking up more and more in China now. As @djum mentioned, lots of the people getting them lately have been Chinese companies. Looks like demand is going up so I think this buyout will hold, at least for now anyways.. Watching things the past few days has started making me think they are worth the $9.29 that NameSilo raised up to last week from $5.99...
I have had the chance of speaking to a person whose friend was involved in the buy out. Both of them were involved actually. He shared a table with me. Their plan is to hold these names for 5-6 years and it is predicting LLLL.nets price to be in the 600$ range at that time and LLLL.coms at 20k$!!

•••
I have had the chance of speaking to a person whose friend was involved in the buy out.

Is your friend Chinese? By "involved" what do you mean? They work for the company?

What company did the buyout, by the way? Are they a registrar, or what is their normal business?

Thanks.

•••
BTW my grandest aspirations are a $100 base price, and as I have shared previously my intuition is that we get to $40-$50 anyway.

•••
Is your friend Chinese? By "involved" what do you mean? They work for the company?

What company did the buyout, by the way? Are they a registrar, or what is their normal business?

Thanks.
I think they are not registrars but investors. He said they picked it up for 5$ each. He has calculated how much investment has been made, how much will be the renewal for 5 years, total cost after 5 years, price at that time, return on investment etc. He has done this analysis for .LLLL.com, LLLL.net, LLLL.cn, LLLL.com.cn

He is expecting return in this range:
LLLL.com after 5 years 3802%
LLLL.net after 5 years 1042%
LLLL.cn after 5 years 2160%
LLLL.com.cn after 5 years 554%

•••
I have had the chance of speaking to a person whose friend was involved in the buy out. Both of them were involved actually. He shared a table with me. Their plan is to hold these names for 5-6 years and it is predicting LLLL.nets price to be in the 600$ range at that time and LLLL.coms at 20k$!!
Remain calm. One guy made a table. Please.

And believe me, I have everything to gain from this "prediction". But it is pure madness.

•••
If we talking about end-user prices I can see $600 possible for LLLL.net even this year, don't need to wait 5-6.
But 20K it's long shot either for end or reseller.

•••
If we talking about end-user prices I can see $600 possible for LLLL.net even this year, don't need to wait 5-6.
But 20K it's long shot either for end or reseller.
Frank Schilling is already asking $44,000 and that range for all his LLLL.coms. Nauseating.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back