NameSilo

discuss ALL botLL .com & LLbot .com ARE GONE...The next BIG THING?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Pros,

Robot / Bot domains have been heating up for a while right?

But have you noticed that ALL

• LLbot .com
  • botLL .com

have been registered?

Only a total of 1352 botll & llbot combinations exist making them quite rare...much more rare than 4Ls and 5Ls

Chinese investors own almost 3/4 of them and have been for the past three - four years.

I believe we could see them turning into something very liquid, pricey and searched; what do you think?

I look forward to knowing what you all think.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
(y) I will post some here: BotVG | Botth

Nice short names with meanings. Good future imo in this particular niche.

Last edited:
•••
Brace yourselves, bot hype is coming :glasses:

•••
not ALL botLL.com are registered

I see 4 available to register.

Cheers
Corey

•••
not ALL botLL.com are registered

I see 4 available to register.

Cheers
Corey
Care to share? And how did you find them so fast?

•••
let me go register 1.

( I may post the available 3)

I have a list, 3 out of the 4 didn't pass my tests *giggle

Cheers
Corey

•••
let me go register 1.

( I may post the available 3)

I have a list, 3 out of the 4 didn't pass my tests *giggle

Cheers
Corey
There are 0 available.

•••
I have
  • botBB {com}
  • botBU {com}
  • botHL {com}
  • botIH {com}
Cheers
Corey

•••
I have
  • botBB {com}
  • botBU {com}
  • botHL {com}
  • botIH {com}
Cheers
Corey
Those were reg'd before today, so none were available as I thought. :)

•••
I have
  • botBB {com}
  • botBU {com}
  • botHL {com}
  • botIH {com}
Cheers
Corey

You know there are tools to check registration date right (n) #epicfail

Last edited:
•••
As far as I know ALL names are taken...but if I am wrong and you think they are worthless please hand your avail list to me..

•••
@photonmymind as far as I know all of thm has been registered. Don't feed the troll :troll:

•••
Any stats on how many of these 1352 are developed? Or at least how many aren't owned by domain speculators?

•••
Any stats on how many of these 1352 are developed? Or at least how many aren't owned by domain speculators?
Why don't you tell us sir?

•••

I'd love to know that!

My idea though is that they can become some liquid form of investment for Chinese ( and non ) but they are also names backed by a real technology which has been developed for decades and that spans across so many areas..

•••
Why don't you tell us sir?
I have no idea sir, I'm just wondering if anybody checked! I have no real stake in this, I own only one bot domain.

•••
I have no idea sir, I'm just wondering if anybody checked! I have no real stake in this, I own only one bot domain.
Ok, is it BotLL or LLBot? Been seeing a lot in the news about bot tech. Very interesting. Will be posting snippets soon.

•••
•••
I was browsing through recently added names at Afternic a few days ago and saw a bunch of LLLBot.com names (one I remember is ovabot.com), all registered by the same company according to WHOIS. At the time I had not idea why someone would register seemingly random LLLBot names for investment reselling purposes, but I guess this LLBot buyout explains it...

•••
All LLrobot are gone too. About 300 out of 676 of robotLL are still available.

•••
Interesting how the np chat room gang only seems to have the insight to this. How ahead of trends you are indeed.

#pumpanddump

Bot/robot domains have always been desirable, but when you add two letters to the front or back you are just playing a game against good odds. Stop pattern domaining and pick meaningful keywords.

Before you buy any of these you should consider that there have only been 19 Recorded sales on name bio of LLBOT and BOTLL domains.

Most of them purchased in 2016 by investors.

1,352 possibilities vs 19 reported sales... You do the math.

Beware the pump and dump. This thread should be an eye opener to people... as OP would say.

Last edited:
•••
All LLrobot are gone too. About 300 out of 676 of robotLL are still available.
Would you mind PMing me the list if you're not buying them? So far I haven't found any.

Edit: sorry misread, thought you meant botLL - my mistake. Thank you for letting me know!

Last edited:
•••
Taken / Available NNbot.com / botNN.com

Attached txt file

106 available for registration
94 registered

Attachments

• NNBota.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
•••
If you have money left after investing in 6N,7N and 5L ... bot is waiting :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back