IT.COM

Alienware affiliate?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey all,

I run my sites using an Alienware computer, so I think I could maybe refer at least a few people over and make a sale. I Google Alienware affiliate, I see that they had a program, but it's now unreachable, everything redirects to their main page.

Any idea on what the deal is? They don't even have a contact email that I can find, just support phone numbers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One thing that has always helped me in any business situation is to make the phone call. Anyone and everyone can hide behind an e-mail. It takes a professional to make the phone call.

I say this because even though the Alienware program is not officially promoted on their website, that may still be able to create a referral link just for you!

Remember, this is all business. Talk the right way to the right people and anything is possible. You will be amazed at the possibilities that will be opened up to you by just making a phone call.

Good luck!

•••
I thought I replied to this - you're so absolutely right. I followed through on this and you were right, it worked.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back