auction AlgebraGuide.com, InstantBenefit.com, SmokeWiz.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
I'm looking to liquidate a few of my better names for a large purchase. This is a great deal for 3 quality names. Its a very short auction so good luck to all participants (y).

Starting Bid for each name: 5
Bid Increments:1
End Time: 1/8/2017 at 2:30AM EST----->IN 24 HOURS
Payment Options:Paypal (Within 24 Hours)
Transfer options: Fasthosts account transfer or regular transfer.
Buyer pays transfer fee if applicable.

AlgebraGuide.com
Registrar: Fasthosts
Renewal:1st Nov 2017
SOLD at $10

InstantBenefit.com
Renewal: 17th Oct 2017
SOLD at $11

SmokeWiz.Com
Renewal: 20th Oct 2017
BIN: $50 OBO

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Well look at that :D if it isn't algebra guide LOLOL.

$10 for AlgebraGuide

•••
•••
•••
Hello dear seller, I am not sure if I can sign up for a fasthost account because I am not residing in the United Kingdom.

I have a query concerning the transfer to Godaddy. I know that Godaddy charges a transfer fee, but I would like to ascertain whether or not fasthosts itself charges per se a transfer price as well.

Please do get back to me on this because it seems very imminent that I am to be victorious in commandeering one of your internet web domain names.

•••
•••
Hello dear seller, I am not sure if I can sign up for a fasthost account because I am not residing in the United Kingdom.

I have a query concerning the transfer to Godaddy. I know that Godaddy charges a transfer fee, but I would like to ascertain whether or not fasthosts itself charges per se a transfer price as well.

Please do get back to me on this because it seems very imminent that I am to be victorious in commandeering one of your internet web domain names.
You don't need to be residing in the UK to gain access to a Fasthosts Account. You just need to create an account and provide a number for them to call you directly to confirm your identity. Its a fairly smooth process :).

Otherwise as a registrar they provide free Transfers IN and OUT for domains.

Congratulations!

You are the winning bid for AlgebraGuide.com with a final bid of $10.

•••
InstantBenefit.com 11
Congratulations! You are have won InstantBenifit.com with a winning bid of $11. Please contact me with your transfer option.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back