50,000 ??? Unique Visitors Per Day
20,000 ??? Unique Visitors Per Day

I read that somebody having 50 visit/ day got around 4.000.000 Alexa Rank

I only found old reference.
which I think not valid anymore
http://www.DNF/f34/alexa-rank-vs-daily-traffic-thread-161619.html

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
10,000,000-10 unique visitors
5,000,000 -15 Unique Visitors Per Day
1,000,000- 20 unique Visitors Per Day
500,000- 50 Unique Visitors Per Day
100,000 - 100 Unique Visitors Per Day
50,000- 200 Unique Visitors Per Day
that the graph as i assume..
however the graph may vary differntly depending on the content the admin opf website put and its quality and more sharing factors..!!

•••
10,000,000-10 unique visitors
5,000,000 -15 Unique Visitors Per Day
1,000,000- 20 unique Visitors Per Day
500,000- 50 Unique Visitors Per Day
100,000 - 100 Unique Visitors Per Day
50,000- 200 Unique Visitors Per Day
that the graph as i assume..
however the graph may vary differntly depending on the content the admin opf website put and its quality and more sharing factors..!!
was it created by using "lets just put some random numbers" method? :lala:>:(

1) alexa "rank" is affected by both unique visits and pageviews per visit. The more appropriate alexa parameter to look at in regard unique visits is "Reach %"
2) alexa collects the data from users who has Alexa tollbar/addon installed in their browsers. Thus 1000 visits from users that has no alexa installed = no alexa rank, whereas 10 visits from users who has alexa installed = some rank.

therefore, for example alexa rank is highly inflated for internee marketing/SEO sites when majority of these site visitors has Alexa installed.

•••

1) alexa "rank" is affected by both unique visits and pageviews per visit. The more appropriate alexa parameter to look at in regard unique visits is "Reach %"
2) alexa collects the data from users who has Alexa tollbar/addon installed in their browsers. Thus 1000 visits from users that has no alexa installed = no alexa rank, whereas 10 visits from users who has alexa installed = some rank.

therefore, for example alexa rank is highly inflated for internee marketing/SEO sites when majority of these site visitors has Alexa installed.

Yeah. You told it right. Only alexa rank doesn't mean traffic as example I have a website where people come and read my blog posts and visits other pages of the site as well. That site gets around 50 unique visitors a day and when I post something new in the blog it gets around 500 visits on some consequent days after the new blog post. The site ranks 10 Mil in Alexa another site where there are not much pages so people has only one or at best 2 pages to visit that site gets over 150 visitors a day in minimum and in average it gets 200+ visitors a day this site ranked 15 Mil in Alexa.

•••
It's new thing for me...i am still learning it..

•••

Yes, I read that alexa count from toolbar and also add on installed on browser and also on our site.
But I believe something else also.
It maybe not right data, but many people still using it as reference.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back