Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Al Gore's Night?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
If you could judge by the reception Hollywood gave Al Gore tonight, you might think he was the one Dem that could legitimately put Hillary Clinton on the back burner in 2008. I just wonder if he'd be willing to tread on Bill's toes like that. I'd be happy to see him run to be honest.

What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
dav3.us said:
If you could judge by the reception Hollywood gave Al Gore tonight, you might think he was the one Dem that could legitimately put Hillary Clinton on the back burner in 2008. I just wonder if he'd be willing to tread on Bill's toes like that. I'd be happy to see him run to be honest.

What do you think?
I'd love to see him run for re-election, but I doubt that he will. I expect to see him endorse Hillary.
 
0
•••
That's the way I feel as well.. and I'm not ignoring your re-election statement, it's just that it still makes my blood rile a bit.

david.amherst said:
I expect to see him endorse Hillary.
 
0
•••
Did you see his film? although i have mixed feelings about it all i really enjoyed it. he is very charismatic.
 
0
•••
Haven't seen it yet, but plan to..

Clarity Pictures said:
Did you see his film? although i have mixed feelings about it all i really enjoyed it. he is very charismatic.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back