NameSilo

domain airplanes.org

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

firewoodtim

New Member
Impact
1
Hi,
I am just getting going trying to sell my domains. I've got about 100 generic .com, .net, .org names of pretty good value (I think). One of them is airplanes.org. If someone could give me some idea of what it's worth, that would be very much appreciated.

Also, it seems to me that the appropriate pricing depends a lot on the target customer base. Most domain name venues (e.g. Sedo.com, Flippa.com, etc) are marketplaces for the reseller base of our industry. However, the best return on a sale would be to end users. How does one price a domain for each of those markets?

And how do you find end users!!

Thanks,
Tim
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Airplanes.org
I think it's a great name. but then again look at my photo. The .org lowers it but it's still a great name.
high xxx - low xxxx. just a pilot's opinion.
Google the names of online aircraft dealers and solicit them.
 
0
•••
Airplanes.net sold for $1500 last year.
 
0
•••
Perfect domain to advertise at dsad .com I bet if you put a buy it now on it for $2222 ,you will sell it
 
1
•••
Thanks for the estimates and suggestions. I will start to work!!
 
0
•••
Very nice domain :) low-mid x.xxx İMHO

Good Luck .
 
0
•••
0
•••
orgs tough sale... unless they follow more specific keyword types.. but if you wait long enough for enduser you will get somethign 4 figures

gl
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back