domain AIpersonalised dot COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

taxmonday

Upgraded Member
Impact
one last one for a while, promise. Any ideas on value? Thanks a lot pals

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If it's paired with aipersonalized.com (for brand security) then it may have some value (nothing spectacular, but it may be of interest to some). It may also be valuable to anyone who buys aipersonalized.com.

Because when you tell someone "Go to AI Personalized dot com," don't know whether to spell it with an s or with a z, so owning both and having one redirect to the other would be useful.

Definitely worth holding onto.

As it is I would't sell it for less than $500, and if I (in the future) got my hands on aipersonalized.com I'd sell them as a package deal for $2,500. If someone else acquires aipesonalized.com and starts building a site there then I'd adjust my price to their revenue, and at that point we'd probably look at $5,000 (conservative estimate).

Last edited:
•••
If it's paired with aipersonalized.com (for brand security) then it may have some value (nothing spectacular, but it may be of interest to some). It may also be valuable to anyone who buys aipersonalized.com.

Because when you tell someone "Go to AI Personalized dot com," hey don't know whether to spell it with an s or with a z, so owning both and having one redirect to the other would be useful.

As it is I would't sell it for less than $500, and if I (in the future) got my hands on aipersonalized.com I'd sell them as a package deal for $2,500. If someone else acquires aipesonalized.com and starts building a site there then I'd adjust my price to their revenue, and at that point we'd probably look at $5,000 (conservative estimate).

Because when you tell someone "Go to AI Personalized dot com," hey don't know whether to spell it with an s or with a z, so owning both and having one redirect to the other would be useful.

First of all, thank you for taking time to properly reply. I fully agreed with you on all fronts!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

•••

forgot to mention to you, I don’t have Z version just if u are curios :)

•••
forgot to mention to you, I don’t have Z version just if u are curios :)
Yeah, so the goal should be either to pick up aipersonalized.com if it ever drops and sell them as a pair, or wait until someone starts using aipersonalized.com and then offer them your domain (aipersonalised.com) for brand protection and type-in traffic.

To be blunt, I prefer American spellings. It's a bigger market. But it's definitely in the interest of domain owners to secure (legitimate) variant spellings. It's an incredibly important and undervalued aspect of domaining. Even alternatives, like personalizedai.com, personalisedai.com, personalized.ai, and personalised.ai could benefit from owning your domain. So there's definitely a market there.

That said, the brand name AI Personalized is great because it neutralizes a common fear associated with AI, i.e. that it's impersonal. So it definitely has potential.

•••
Yeah, so the goal should be either to pick up aipersonalized.com if it ever drops and sell them as a pair, or wait until someone starts using aipersonalized.com and then offer them your domain (aipersonalised.com) for brand protection and type-in traffic.

To be blunt, I prefer American spellings. It's a bigger market. But it's definitely in the interest of domain owners to secure (legitimate) variant spellings. It's an incredibly important and undervalued aspect of domaining. Even alternatives, like personalizedai.com, personalisedai.com, personalized.ai, and personalised.ai could benefit from owning your domain. So there's definitely a market there.

That said, the brand name AI Personalized is great because it neutralizes a common fear associated with AI, i.e. that it's impersonal. So it definitely has potential.
Agreed. I also preferr American spelling but as you mentioned British one is not to be ignored. Let’s see what happens, holding it for now. Thx again

•••
$35 to $149 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back