domain Appraisal request sociallyacceptable.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bdaycard

Impact
Hi,

I have owned this one for a while and think I may want to sell it.

sociallyacceptable.com is relavent, easily recognizable and definitely impactful - anyone have any ideas on value?

Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Too long, mostly, industry small

•••
GD contacted me a few times from mid 22 to early 23, - they said they had a buyer for $4K but I wasn't interested in selling it at the time - I'm not sure what you mean by industry is small?

•••
Hi,

I have owned this one for a while and think I may want to sell it.

sociallyacceptable.com is relavent, easily recognizable and definitely impactful - anyone have any ideas on value?

Thanks,
I may be a little rusty but I don’t see much value here reg fee IMO. it’s long and I don’t see a ton of financially viable use cases. I’m curious what others say though.

•••
GD contacted me a few times from mid 22 to early 23, - they said they had a buyer for $4K but I wasn't interested in selling it at the time - I'm not sure what you mean by industry is small?
If you received that offer for this name I would have taken it. IMO

•••
I may be a little rusty but I don’t see much value here reg fee IMO. it’s long and I don’t see a ton of financially viable use cases. I’m curious what others say though.
I agree, it is long, but memorable - one of the many shudda, wudda, cudda but didnt's in life.

•••
I agree, it is long, but memorable - one of the many shudda, wudda, cudda but didnt's in life.
I hear you, don’t worry there will always be another opportunity. I let 3 expire and got a call on all 3 within the next year combined 10k offers lost.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back