IT.COM

domain ailpayhk.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vsonkid

Impact
I am negotiating with the original payer, but I am afraid that I am not strong enough to be undercut by them.
Similar domains are: alipayhk.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see the green, personally. However, good luck

•••
•••
•••
I mean I see no value in it

alipayhk.com

try to google them

alipay is the biggest payment gateway platform form china / hong kong,
I'm trying to negotiate with them and am a little worried about being undercut.

•••
alipayhk.com

try to google them

alipay is the biggest payment gateway platform form china / hong kong,
I'm trying to negotiate with them and am a little worried about being undercut.
I don't know why they would want your domain, do you? Is it real? Have they explained why / brand protection? UDRP exists for a reason

I'm assuming this "Ali Pay HK" company isn't connected to Alibaba. If they are, I'd be even more skeptical. Either way, stay safe

Last edited:
•••
I don't know why they would want your domain, do you? Is it real? Have they explained why / brand protection?

I'm assuming this "Ali Pay HK" company isn't connected to Alibaba. If they are, I'd be even more skeptical. Either way, stay safe
yes they is alibaba, i didn't do any wrong thing about that domain,
i just contact them, and tell the true, which is they haven't register this domain,
and i did it, so sell back to them!

•••
yes they is alibaba, i didn't do any wrong thing about that domain,
i just contact them, and tell the true, which is they haven't register this domain,
and i did it, so sell back to them!
You're wasting your time

•••
•••
but i'm having a start already. and they just didn't tell the price.
You don't appreciate the legal trouble, let it go

•••
😳
Reg fee due to trademark issues.
Whats deal with alipay nameservers?

•••
😳
Reg fee due to trademark issues.
Whats deal with alipay nameservers?
First of all, I didn't get this domain name preemptively registered,
means that the domain name does not affect their brand,
I just suddenly saw one day and bought it,
I haven't talked to them too deeply about nameservers, I'm in the process of emailing!

•••
First of all, I didn't get this domain name preemptively registered,
means that the domain name does not affect their brand,
I just suddenly saw one day and bought it,
I haven't talked to them too deeply about nameservers, I'm in the process of emailing!
You registered the domain just last year, and you renewed as of last month. If you didn't register the domain with Ali Pay / Alibaba in mind at the time, why did you register it? What's the thought process behind "Ail Pay HK"

Last edited:
•••
•••
You registered the domain just last year, and you renewed as of last month. If you didn't register the domain with Ali Pay / Alibaba in mind at the time, why did you register it? What's the thought process behind "Ail Pay HK"
I was bored that day and bought it without thinking too much.

•••
•••
•••
I was bored that day and bought it without thinking too much.
I believe the last part

Why? I don't get it, sorry i'm kind of very new at here?

You can't register domains targeted at known companies with a trademark, its trademark infringement. The domain only holds value because of that company. In other words: You're taking advantage by hoping to profit from their brand, which can have legal repercussions. Isn't that hard to understand. I respect you're new, but drop the domain. Start a clean slate

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back