Dynadot

discuss Aicr.us, Craigslist.us, Eauclaire.US and Oneida.us against the trademark at GoDaddy.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hi,guys ,i just wanna put up my 3 domains auction at GD,are they against the trademark?

Thanks

Vane

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
One like CraigsList.us is an obvious TM issue.

Oneida is a famous brand, but also has many generic uses -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneida

Eau Claire is a city in Wisconsin, so I can't see how that is an issue.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks,my friend,i do also have
Bellagio.US,how about this one?thanks!

Seems like a pretty obvious TM.

My test is would the domain exist without the famous TM holder.

One like Bellagio the answer is likely no.

One like Oneida would because it is related to a Native American people, and there are many places in the US that have that name.

Brad

•••

One like Oneida would because it is related to a Native American people, and there are many places in the US that have that name.

Brad
OK,You are so warm-hearted!
someone said to me my domain Andean.org against the trademark,but finally i put it up auction at godaddy.com

•••
OK,You

Brad

Brad
How about thsi name Andean.org?
are so warm-hearted!
someone said to me my domain Andean.org against the trademark,but finally i put it up auction at godaddy.com

•••

Brad
How about this name Andean.org?

•••
All of the domain names listed in the OP are .us domain names.

Looking at the WHOIS, they are registered in nexus category C11 (US citizen) and purpose P3 (personal use), to a non-existent address in Florida and a telephone number which doesn't have enough digits.

This same WHOIS data appeared as the Respondent in the .inDRP over RemyMartin.co.in (https://www.registry.in/show-doc?id=remy-martincoin.pdf).

Maybe its the obvious fraud?

Maybe you should stop pretending to be "Maria Dempsey" or "Furture Media Architect ,INC".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back