Dynadot

discuss .ai your thoughts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What are your thoughts on .ai extension? AI is the hottest tech in the world and years to come, and .ai extension might take off IMO because of it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
interest for : gptChatbot.com ? 999 USD you get it

•••
Instead of registering .ai I registered more AI's in .com I better renew 7 .com's than one .ai.
imo

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Bernard knows his stuff. He interviewed me in 2017 while I was interim CTO for an AI startup that had spun out of ELEMENT.AI and MILA in Montreal. We were both enthusiastic about GANS, but GANS have progressed faster than we had forecast.
Great info and appreciate your feedback.

•••
•••
Great info and appreciate your feedback.
I contacted some of my former colleagues who worked for Element.ai...as it pivotted to become an .AI incubator and received 120 million in funding from Microsoft and more.

Things apparently didn't go well and Element.ai was acquired for about 200 million usd and most of the workers got terminated before their stocks vested.

2 VCs had contacted me about ELEMENT.AI as they were considering funding but really couldn't figure out the core offering/secret sauce of company besides the founders' research breakthroughs and academic background. Classic case of impeccable academic credentials, but lack of expertise building products.

•••
My largest domain sale was in this extension, years ago. I can't see going back to it now, and don't regret it. Early holders with solid names should continue on, but stay realistic in format and pricing. Personally I think it's a solid extension.

•••
My client picked up jug.ai and stark.ai both as characters for their app names. They loved the whole idea.

I think .ai domains may become big.

•••
My client picked up jug.ai and stark.ai both as characters for their app names. They loved the whole idea.

I think .ai domains may become big.

i think my stark is better than jug ,good luck !

•••
Got one i registered this year, all the rest are ai names in .com

Arcturus.ai

•••
•••
.ai still have many one word domain not reg ,
but the price is too high , and buyer may have many options.
like : tonyAI.com or tony.ai

•••
I picked up Deportes.ai (Sports in Spanish) Sports/AI has lot's of applications. I made a nice living off selling both spanish .com's and spanish .tv's over the years and I feel this has good potential in .ai as well.

you guys are right, renewal are high, and need to look for right keywords for this extension.

•••
My largest domain sale was in this extension, years ago. I can't see going back to it now, and don't regret it. Early holders with solid names should continue on, but stay realistic in format and pricing. Personally I think it's a solid extension.
Congrats as well. I just start buying .ai, been .com and .tv only in my 25 years in this industry. I see potential but need to the right words, and not a fan of high renewals. Good luck to you.

•••
I contacted some of my former colleagues who worked for Element.ai...as it pivotted to become an .AI incubator and received 120 million in funding from Microsoft and more.

Things apparently didn't go well and Element.ai was acquired for about 200 million usd and most of the workers got terminated before their stocks vested.

2 VCs had contacted me about ELEMENT.AI as they were considering funding but really couldn't figure out the core offering/secret sauce of company besides the founders' research breakthroughs and academic background. Classic case of impeccable academic credentials, but lack of expertise building products.
Met people like that all the time, too much research/planning and not enough doing.

•••
.ai still have many one word domain not reg ,
but the price is too high , and buyer may have many options.
like : tonyAI.com or tony.ai
Are you saying Tony.ai is available?

•••
How much is a 1L .ai name worth?
Would buying this from the owner be worth the investment?
Please give me some advice.

•••
How much is a 1L .ai name worth?
Would buying this from the owner be worth the investment?
Please give me some advice.

i think it is good if price is not toooo high ,
i selling 52.ai xxxx , USD , if you areinterested ,
50.ai had beed used

•••
I requested price requests on many solid keyword .ai domains - all were seeking low 5 figures
i will prob get one

there used to be an .ai domain investor on here from china
he owned about 2000 .ai domains - he had sold his media company for a fortune. he had some amazing ai domains, including many one letter .ai domains
he bought several good one word .ai domains from me
i tried to buy a few back from him at double the selling price but he wouldn't accept offers lower than 6 figures
he was a great buyer...payment in seconds

•••
openAI.com seem dnot own Open,AI ,
Anthropic .COM seem donot own his .ai ,
but .ai may fit for startup , it seem easier to raise funds?
just get ProbeAI.com

•••
I got last.ai many years ago.

•••
I bought uprising.ai just for sh*ts and giggles.

•••
The .AI domain that be sold before expired is a good one.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back