IT.COM

discuss .AI >> OR>> .IO

NameSilo
Watch

Kiko

Established Member
Impact
I can tell how >AI is becoming massive popular.. is .AI more important than >.IO,
it brought my attention the half time commercial from Microsoft during the SUPER BOWL.. millions of people saw it...>> MICROSOFT AI

microsoft.ai
apple.ai > NO .IO
google.ai > NO .IO
nasa.ai > NO .IO
Amazon.ai

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.ai ,the king of future ,the unique extension to replace .com,although .io is pop now

Last edited:
•••
The thing thing is you need to price the ai 5 times of the com to cover the expenses.

•••
•••
.AI is best aimed at "machine learning" or "artificial intelligence" niche websites. The .IO is popular tech domain. Arguably, both are tech website domains. Considerable amount of marketing resources invested is needed for any of these two to become "default replacement" for .com, and getting to that point will take time and effort.
My best to both domains, as trekkies would say "live long and prosper".

•••
•••
.com also king,but a same and good prefix,com too expensive,.ai is the best choice!

such as train.com maybe need 2000k usd,but train.ai only 20k usd,a startup choose which one?

.ai and ai can been used for every project of the earth,the unique tld similar .com

•••
No io is best in future
Google,Microsoft,alibaba,baidu,amazon,facebook all are using only .com and .ai to build their projects,no .io,no .tv,no .net,no .cn, no other

•••
.AI is best aimed at "machine learning" or "artificial intelligence" niche websites. The .IO is popular tech domain. Arguably, both are tech website domains. Considerable amount of marketing resources invested is needed for any of these two to become "default replacement" for .com, and getting to that point will take time and effort.
My best to both domains, as trekkies would say "live long and prosper".
AI will been used in every area, I first mentioned the AI+,AI plus in the world

•••
It's a quandary, for sure. What to do if input/output devices become artificially intelligent? Or if artificial intelligence requires an input of power for an output of calculations? We can not possibly be expected to have to choose between the two..the horrors the horrors.

•••
•••
io hands down

and no..io nor ai ...will never replace com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back