NameSilo

.ai .AI extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

.ai buys ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

ThatDomainGuy

Established Member
Impact
Hi.
Was curious as to the thought of .ai becoming more popular and If so why ? what sites currently offer .ai extensions ?
Also
Are there any interests with Domains Starting or Containing AI in them ? ex...
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last September I wrote the above. I just wanted to update my opinion based on the strength of sales reported on NameBio so far in 2019 (555 with average selling price of $760) I would change my opinion to be much more positive on the extension. More than 1/4 of all country code sales so far in 2019 on NameBio have been in the .ai extension. Of course investors should pay a lot of attention to the type of names that are getting reasonable prices and the economics of renewal costs (same statement would apply to most country code extensions).

Bob

Disclosure: I currently personally hold no domains in .ai although have considered them, and will continue to do so. Therefore I have no personal experience re trying to sell this extension.

Yes, they seem to be on the rise, but it's truly a very expensive extension, and not sure how stable it is.

•••
Ukrainian startup people.ai gathered $60M of investments...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back