Content ai-concepts-and-goods.myshopify.com/ - most go for 1k - $888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibob

Established Member
Impact
Shopify site. 3 Months old, with products, suppliers linked, complete custom art work made with Dalle-2 and Midjourney and BlueWillow. (the theme is AI art a hot market) just needs some tlc domain inc. Ionos- 12-12 expry. paypal. revenue 0 , I moved on to start a bigger busines and never advertised or even turned the lights on so to speak.

98% done, just hasnt sold anything because I went on to other things, the suppliers, about 50 poducts, and artwork are there and linked. , the name a bit long, Dont guess I could tt the sales tax permits but anything I can legally let go its yours. 888.00 out the door, that will pay me a dollar an hour I put it into it. Hit me up if want it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Description: Licensing, software, industry, daily maintenance, etc.
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Domain Expiry:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back