Dynadot

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Astonishing developments on the field of hardware AI.

Groq chips are 10-15 times faster then nowadays GPUs, making the conversation with AI human like fast & natural.

My conversation with Groq's ai:

Is Groq ever going to go public?

I am not able to predict the future, so I cannot say for certain whether or not Groq will go public. However, I can provide some context on the company and the current trends in the industry.Groq is a startup company that specializes in developing high-performance AI computing hardware and software. The company has received significant investment from venture capital firms and has been recognized for its innovative technology.In recent years, there has been a trend of tech startups staying private for longer periods of time before going public. This is due to a variety of factors, including the availability of private funding, the desire to avoid the scrutiny and regulations that come with being a public company, and the ability to focus on long-term growth and innovation.That being said, there are also advantages to going public, such as increased access to capital, greater visibility and brand recognition, and the ability to use stock as a currency for acquisitions or partnerships.Ultimately, the decision to go public is up to the leadership and shareholders of Groq. If the company continues to grow and gain market share, it may eventually decide to go public in order to access additional capital and increase its profile. However, there is no guarantee that this will happen, and it is up to the company to determine the best course of action for its business and stakeholders.

Is it possible that once ai becomes hyper advanced that we could see the same thing that happened in the Terminator movie

The idea of hyper-advanced AI leading to a dystopian future as depicted in the Terminator movie is a common theme in science fiction, but it is not a certainty.While it is true that AI technology is rapidly advancing and has the potential to transform many industries and aspects of society, it is important to remember that AI is a tool created and controlled by humans. The outcomes of AI development and deployment are ultimately determined by the values, goals, and decisions of the people who create and use the technology.There are certainly valid concerns about the potential risks and ethical implications of advanced AI, such as the possibility of AI systems making decisions that could harm humans or the environment, or the potential for AI to be used for malicious purposes. However, these risks can be mitigated through careful design, development, and deployment of AI systems, as well as through the establishment of appropriate regulations and ethical guidelines.It is also worth noting that the Terminator movie scenario is an extreme and highly unlikely outcome. While it is possible that advanced AI could pose risks, it is not inevitable, and there are many people and organizations working to ensure that AI is developed and used in a responsible and ethical manner.In summary, while it is important to be mindful of the potential risks and ethical implications of advanced AI, it is not necessarily destined to lead to a Terminator-style dystopian future. The outcomes of AI development and deployment are ultimately determined by the values, goals, and decisions of the people who create and use the technology.

What if the values, goals, and decisions of the people who create and use the technology have the same beliefs, goals and ideas that Hitler had?

If the values, goals, and decisions of the people who create and use AI technology are aligned with the beliefs, goals, and ideas of someone like Hitler, then there is a risk that the technology could be used in harmful and destructive ways.However, it is important to note that the development and deployment of AI technology is not solely in the hands of any one individual or group. AI is a complex and multifaceted field that involves many different stakeholders, including researchers, developers, policymakers, and users.Furthermore, there are many organizations and initiatives working to ensure that AI is developed and used in an ethical and responsible manner, with a focus on promoting human well-being, fairness, transparency, and accountability.That being said, it is important to be vigilant and proactive in addressing potential risks and ethical concerns related to AI. This includes ensuring that the development and deployment of AI technology is guided by diverse perspectives and values, and that appropriate regulations and ethical guidelines are in place to prevent misuse.Ultimately, the responsible development and use of AI technology requires ongoing collaboration and dialogue among all stakeholders, as well as a commitment to

However, it is important to note that the development and deployment of AI technology is not solely in the hands of any one individual or group ... until it is!

You are correct that in some cases, a single individual or group may have significant control over the development and deployment of AI technology. However, it is still important to note that the responsible development and use of AI technology requires ongoing collaboration and dialogue among all stakeholders, as well as a commitment to upholding the values of fairness, transparency, and accountability.Furthermore, even in cases where a single individual or group has significant control over AI technology, there are still measures that can be taken to mitigate potential risks and ensure that the technology is used in an ethical and responsible manner. This may include establishing appropriate regulations and ethical guidelines, conducting regular audits and reviews of the technology, and engaging in ongoing dialogue with stakeholders to ensure that the technology is aligned with societal values and goals.Ultimately, the responsible development and use of AI technology requires a multifaceted and collaborative approach that involves all stakeholders and prioritizes ethical considerations. While there are certainly challenges and risks associated with AI, there are also many opportunities for positive impact, and it is important to approach the technology with a balanced and proactive approach.

Will a person be able to mine bitcoin faster with a Groq chip?

It is possible that a Groq chip could be used for Bitcoin mining, as the chip is designed to perform complex mathematical computations quickly and efficiently. However, it is important to note that Bitcoin mining is a highly competitive field, and the profitability of mining Bitcoin depends on a variety of factors, including the mining difficulty, the price of Bitcoin, and the cost of electricity.Groq chips are designed for use in artificial intelligence (AI) applications, and are not specifically optimized for Bitcoin mining. While the chip may be able to perform the mathematical computations required for Bitcoin mining, it may not be as efficient or competitive as specialized Bitcoin mining hardware.Furthermore, the profitability of Bitcoin mining is highly dependent on the cost of electricity, as mining requires a significant amount of computational power. Groq chips are designed to be highly energy-efficient, but they may still consume a significant amount of electricity when used for Bitcoin mining.In summary, while it is possible that a Groq chip could be used for Bitcoin mining, it may not be the most efficient or profitable option. Bitcoin mining is a highly competitive field, and it is important to carefully consider the costs and benefits before investing in mining hardware.

Will you mine me a bitcoin right now?

I am an artificial intelligence language model, and I do not have the capability to mine Bitcoin or perform any other actions in the physical world. I can provide information and answer questions to the best of my knowledge and abilities, but I cannot perform tasks or transactions on behalf of users.Furthermore, Bitcoin mining is a complex and resource-intensive process that requires specialized hardware and software, as well as a reliable and fast internet connection. It is not something that can be done quickly or easily, and it requires a significant investment of time, money, and resources.If you are interested in Bitcoin mining, it is important to carefully consider the costs and benefits, and to ensure that you have the necessary technical expertise and resources to be successful. It may also be helpful to join a mining pool, which is a group of miners who combine their resources to increase their chances of successfully mining a block and receiving a reward.

How about your other computer pals?

I am the only AI language model available on this platform at the moment. I am designed to provide information and answer questions to the best of my knowledge and abilities. However, I am not able to perform tasks or transactions on behalf of users, and I do not have access to any external resources or tools.If you have any questions or need information on a particular topic, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help. However, please keep in mind that I am an artificial intelligence and my responses are based on patterns and information that I have learned during my training. I do not have personal experiences or opinions, and my responses should not be taken as professional advice or endorsements.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Interested in the power of AI domain names for your business or investment? Tune in to our latest episode featuring Vince Carte!

•••
Last edited:
•••
AI passes 100 IQ for first time, with release of Claude-3:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe4c4c255-78f2-4f80-9e67-f3bc48899235_1000x725.jpeg

*Tests given in March 2024. The IQ test was Mensa Norway, with all questions verbalized as if one were giving the test to a blind person. The right-hand column shows the % of random-guesser simulations that the AI did better than, with ties ignored, over 70 questions (two test administrations.)

•••
•••
•••
Stupid MF. Let cars be free, so people can drive.

•••
•••
•••
Prompt AIs like a pro with this dotcom:

PromptAIs

•••
My understanding is: for a while AI domains will be popular, perhaps 2 to 5 years.
After that, AI will be everywhere.
So the names will be back to following normal naming rules.

•••
•••
speculating/ai
clarifying/ai
ocrvision/ai
biogenesis/ai
vgn/ai
vgd/ai
taxconsultant/ai
synthesise/ai
spammer/ai
rwo/ai
omnimodal/ai
nbe/ai
idy/ai
fgh/ai
ecofriend/ai
discountcode/ai
alumnus/ai

•••
RenovationsAI /com
RemodelsAI /com
ItemizeAI /com

•••
•••
•••
•••
I regged or purchased only short key words that fit the extension in 2016...
all single key word.ai domains

i tried to get the .com as well as in ___ai.com, and I succeeded in about 30 of the domains in 2016, but most of the acquirers just wanted the .ai domains...a few threw in low 4 figures for the ___AI.com to complement the .ai or to prevent other parties from getting the singlewordai.com

Heath picked up some super .AI domains in 2016/2017. he's also founder of voice.ai and inventor of ai speech reg technologies

6 figures easy for his SEARCH.AI

but maybe he's saving all these domains for startups in his company's portfolio
How to reach him? I have 10 ll.ai for sale.

•••
•••
I regged or purchased only short key words that fit the extension in 2016...
all single key word.ai domains

i tried to get the .com as well as in ___ai.com, and I succeeded in about 30 of the domains in 2016, but most of the acquirers just wanted the .ai domains...a few threw in low 4 figures for the ___AI.com to complement the .ai or to prevent other parties from getting the singlewordai.com

Heath picked up some super .AI domains in 2016/2017. he's also founder of voice.ai and inventor of ai speech reg technologies

6 figures easy for his SEARCH.AI

but maybe he's saving all these domains for startups in his company's portfolio
Heath's portfolio is ridiculous, truly incredible.

•••
•••
TTVAi.com
Text to Video (TTV AI)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back