Dynadot

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

NameSilo
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AI robotation .com
AI virtualglasses .com
AI smartchain .com

•••
also
AI w3b .com
computation AI .com

Last edited:
•••
AI (ai) Art is phenomenally taking off...

Its very likely that there is a huge potential here, competing with 'normal' (human) arts.

If you think about how much modern and contemporary art is worth (and this trend is unbroken since its invention),
then you might guess that Ai Art could be as hyped in the future!

With AI art, you have that surprising factor, as you don't know what will come out,
what the AI will 'think' about while developing the painting or picture.

There is also a new trend on Instagram, called "AI generated Art",
where people let AI interpret their own profile pictures.

Domains with 'aiart' will most likely rise in demand and price, as art is always a cost-intense investment ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/aiArt/

Last edited:
•••
(dawtcom):

AISchooling

Last edited:
•••
My Ai names in .com

AiCreator
ResponsibleAi
AiAssistant
AiExperiences
HyperAi

•••
AI (ai) Art is phenomenally taking off...

Its very likely that there is a huge potential here, competing with 'normal' (human) arts.

If you think about how much modern and contemporary art is worth (and this trend is unbroken since its invention),

With AI art, you have that surprising factor, as you don't know what will come out,
what the AI will 'think' about while developing the painting or picture.

There is also a new trend on Instagram, called "AI generated Art",
where people let AI interpret their own profile pictures.

Domains with 'aiart' will most likely rise in demand and price, as art is always a cost-intense investment ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/aiArt/
The other thing that will get big is the information / chat possibility.

Google could get some harsh competition, for the first time in its 24 years of existence : )

•••
Google could get some harsh competition, for the first time in its 24 years of existence : )

True.

Same goes for IT development, as I have tried ChatGPT for some tasks, and the outcome / solution it gives is very good, in 90% of the time.

Pretty sure same goes for other technical / science stuff, like mathematics, physics etc.

This is quite world changing.

Definitely has big potential and a bright future.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
some names I acquired:

QuantumComputer Ai
SearchEngine Ai
Prompted Ai
GameFi Ai

.com

Last edited:
•••

Usually, art is worth a lot because of its uniqueness, scarcity, or the popularity of the artist who made it.

When everyone can make art in seconds thanks to AI (which greedily feeds on the hard work and inspiration that humans have shown over the ages), said art becomes pretty worthless.

I like to hope that real, human artists will still be appreciated as much as they have been until about now. But I'm not so sure that this is how things will evolve.

•••
I have a couple of AI names, but

AiPilots (.com)

is my favourite. I definietly see AI as the next big thing in the exponential growth of technology moving forward.

•••
Usually, art is worth a lot because of its uniqueness, scarcity, or the popularity of the artist who made it.

When everyone can make art in seconds thanks to AI (which greedily feeds on the hard work and inspiration that humans have shown over the ages), said art becomes pretty worthless.

I like to hope that real, human artists will still be appreciated as much as they have been until about now. But I'm not so sure that this is how things will evolve.
Its not just artists. Many skilled jobs will be replaced. They want the bots smarter than us. They want us to use the bots instead of our own minds.

•••

Good point.

As long, as the source is always clear (human/robot, what type of art), there's no problem.

We have lots of diff. art genres, so one or two more won't 'destroy' art.

At the end, the market will decide with its prices for various art works. - This is how it always is.

•••
All in .com

AiArt
Ai24
AiCut
AiGig
AiGiant
AiMakers
AiMedicare
AiRules
AiSensors
AiShape
AiRepublic
CrewAi

...etc

•••
AICloud names:

At the intersection of AI and Cloud Computing. AI computing on the cloud is already a big and emerging field. Will only grow much bigger in the near future.

I own the exact match long tail name for this emerging niche:

ArtificialIntelligenceCloud.com

•••

Last edited:
•••
AICloud names:

At the intersection of AI and Cloud Computing. AI computing on the cloud is already a big and emerging field. Will only grow much bigger in the near future.

I own the exact match long tail name for this emerging niche:

ArtificialIntelligenceCloud.com

Yes, computing & cloud are very important technologies / terms.

If I look at Palantir for ex, its their business to analyze huge amounts of data, and giving it a structure / or find meaningful connections in it.

Bet, that A.I. will help them a lot in this business.

•••
ai.life recently sold for $2750,
(source namebio)

I guess that with the ai trend it could be a little different, than with other trends.
Trends usually have that huge wave at the beginning, then everything cools down, and then it takes time until the trend comes back and gets steady.

With ai, it might be a slowly evolving trend.
With more time passes, it'll get stronger on a strong fundament, without having been over-hyped before...

That's just something that has to do with the new & erruptive, not-known technology, and that coders & scientists tend more to overdeliver, than to overpromise.

Sooner than later, you suddenly figure that A.I. is everywhere.

Last edited:
•••
•••
stark.ai
aimile.com
aixinvest.com

•••
•••
I've been busy today lol... sick as a dog but made my first sizable AI acquisition.... will share when in my portfolio. Ai+Keyword.com

Even though my passion is the immersive realities... I throw the love everywhere lol. Diversified portfolio is key that way no matter how the wind blows, you're covered and AI is a very strong bet for 2023!

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back