Dynadot

discuss AI (artificial intelligence) Discussion & Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Will AI (Artificial Intelligence) domains have strong demand in the future?

BrandingModel.com

BrandModel.comTop Member
Impact
AI (Artificial Intelligence) - Is there a possibility AI domains will have good demand in the future?

What do you own?
What have you sold?
What's your recent purchase?
Your thoughts and news on AI - Good or Bad?

AI DOMAINS (I own 3 x AI domains)
ImmersiveAI(com) 2025 expiry
AIofThings(com) - recently caught
AIA(io) - keeping 1 x .io for the tech space

AI FB.jpg

AI.png

AI News.jpg

Related Topic:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Which domain extension is 3rd choice for AI based startups, suppose startup name is Super so Super.ai and SuperAi.com, what would be the 3rd one?
They mostly use either of the two extensions. I don't think there's any 3rd choice with respect to Ai. Most Ai based startups use .Ai while some use word+Ai.com or redirect. I may be wrong though.

Last edited:
•••
•••
AI will be so ubiquitous that businesses will go back to just startupname.coms (using 'AI' in a name will be equivalent to using 'internet' or 'web' or 'online' now). Smart, future-looking companies do it already so I would say that is the third choice.

edit: I'm not mocking 1st and 2nd choices, because there is all this hype right now. And I've got a bunch of keyword+AI or vice versa dotcoms and other AI-names myself.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Added another one:

FrigateAi .com
Whenever I get (-ve) or dislikes here on namepros, always end up selling the domain in question.

Google Frigate Ai and see...ciao

•••
Ask for a refund.
As much as I appreciate your opinion,I must say a few things.

I am new to this forum,but I am not new to domain buying.Already made decent profit.

I am very picky when buying domains,and I am using different tools to find a good domain name.

For ex: for domain: videoapp.ai,I used tools: Ubersuggest,Google keyword planner,Google trends,Godaddy appraisal and other tools..According to Ubersuggest keyword: video app has 110.000 monthly searches worldwide and 5.400 US searches a month.If you check Google trends you can see that it has very high index worldwide and in the US.If you check similar domains sold with different extensions,you can also see real value.

My intention is not to promote my domains,because I already have interested buyers for them,and not to promote tools mentioned above,because I am not affiliated with them,but just to show that every domain can have value,and that point system here doesn’t mean anything.

Have a nice day!

•••
I am very picky when buying domains,and I am using different tools to find a good domain name.

For ex: for domain: videoapp.ai,I used tools: Ubersuggest,Google keyword planner,Google trends,Godaddy appraisal
I stopped reading immediately you mentioned Godaddy Appraisal….amazing tool😎

•••
As much as I appreciate your opinion,I must say a few things.

I am new to this forum,but I am not new to domain buying.Already made decent profit.

For ex: for domain: videoapp.ai,I used tools: Ubersuggest,Google keyword planner,Google trends,Godaddy appraisal and other tools..According to Ubersuggest keyword: video app has 110.000 monthly searches worldwide and 5.400 US searches a month.If you check Google trends you can see that it has very high index worldwide and in the US.If you check similar domains sold with different extensions,you can also see real value.

My intention is not to promote my domains,because I already have interested buyers for them,and not to promote tools mentioned above,because I am not affiliated with them,but just to show that every domain can have value,and that point system here doesn’t mean anything.

Have a nice day!
You mentioned that you are quite selective when it comes to purchasing your domains and utilize various tools like Google Planner. What was the reason behind your decision to register 015.ai?

•••

15.ai or video.ai / video.app would be decent names.

But...

015 + Artificial Intelligence
VideoApp + Artificial Intelligence

These doesn't make any sense at all.

Just because a keyword have high search volume, it doesn't mean you should register it with unrelated and high risk (in this case very high risk due to cost) TLDs.

•••
AI approaching ASI:
Artificial Singular Inetelligence; Singularity

(while AGI is human brain level, ASI is much much higher)

•••
eMetaverseAi .com

Attachments

• 20230703_181340.jpg
    20230703_181340.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37
•••
•••
You mentioned that you are quite selective when it comes to purchasing your domains and utilize various tools like Google Planner. What was the reason behind your decision to register 015.ai?
It is numeric,has only 3 characters and 015.com was sold for more than $25.000

•••
•••
I just got 3 more:

103ai.com
343ai.com
gpt8ai.com

•••
'Aistore' reg. 116 extension.
Maybe some cooking here 🛍️🛍️

•••
•••
Not today but most recent regged.

Screenshot_20230712_125431.jpg

•••
x.ai - website is live now
Announcing xAI
July 12th 2023

Today we announce the formation of xAI.

The goal of xAI is to understand the true nature of the universe.
You can meet the team and ask us questions during a Twitter Spaces chat on Friday, July 14th.
Team

Our team is led by Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX. We have previously worked at DeepMind, OpenAI, Google Research, Microsoft Research, Tesla, and the University of Toronto. Collectively we contributed some of the most widely used methods in the field, in particular the Adam optimizer, Batch Normalization, Layer Normalization, and the discovery of adversarial examples. We further introduced innovative techniques and analyses such as Transformer-XL, Autoformalization, the Memorizing Transformer, Batch Size Scaling, and μTransfer. We have worked on and led the development of some of the largest breakthroughs in the field including AlphaStar, AlphaCode, Inception, Minerva, GPT-3.5, and GPT-4.

•••
x.ai - website is live now
interesting, as I by coincidence own xAIchat .com

(reg. dec. 22).

maybe that name will get more traffic now...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Registered these xAI DOMAIN NAMES. All in .com

xAIPrime
xAIByte
xAIPlatform
xAIOdyssey

xaiplatform.jpg
xaibyte.jpg
xaiprime.jpg
xaiodyssey.jpg

Last edited:
•••
I have
Myaitips . Com
InterpreterAi . co
AtmosphericAI . com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back