NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MirzaOzzy

Established Member
Impact
AHealthGuide: Basic Guide, Beauty Care, Belly, Common, Heart, Mouth Care, Sleep

A great opportunity for someone looking to get into such an online business in the Health category.
AHealthGuide.com

About Site:

AHealthGuide is a blog dedicated to bringing you basic guide, information, tips and advices about health.

In this blog you can learn about health, beauty, fitness and well-being as well as it contains some articles on basic knowledge on how to maintain physical health and a bit of information about human diseases!

AHealthGuide is an amalgamation of information all related to health. From nutrition, mental health, diets, weight loss, fitness, environment, and science, you can read about trending news, reports, and roundups of related matters. For anything and everything educational, this blog is a good source.

Featuring regular blog posts and articles from contributing experts, along with interesting facts about health, expertise guidance to improve your health.

When it comes to reliable and no-fuss content for all things health, fitness and nutrition, AHealthGuide is the right place. You’ll also find handpicked news and informative articles on health and exercises. The supportive community is made up of like-minded individuals who are motivated to be healthy. The blog also contains a ton of info about food and health in general.

Health is so important – your life depends on it, so make sure you come back soon and share with your friends and family.

What is included in the sale?

Domain, Website, All Content, Logos, Social Media, Some custom SEO work
  • Premium words Domain A Health Guide
  • Valuable keywords: Guide and Health are high value keywords with an average sale price of $1961 and $1819.
  • Domain Value “AHealthGuide”= Godaddy Appraisal - $1,231
  • Popular keywords: Health & Guide are widely used keywords.
  • Great extension: Uses the .com extension.
  • Easy to remember domain name.
  • SEO Keywords: 'Health' 'Guide'
  • Registered Till 2021-12-18
  • Unique Design and Unique Content
Website categories include
Basic Guide
Beauty Care
Belly
Common
Heart
Mouth Care
Sleep
  • Content: 100% Premium 873 Unique Articles (SEO Optimized), Layout/Design Settings, All content, All Pages
  • Social Media:
    • Facebook Page: ahealthguideofficial
    • Twitter: AHealthGuide
    • Instagram: ahealth.guide
    • Pinterest: ahealthguidecom
  • Yoast SEO fully optimized: All content SEO Friendly and focus keywords optimized
What is required to keep the business operational?
Nothing required. Rankings and keyword amounts are growing day by day organically. A proper marketing campaign and this site could be anything.
Why are you selling the business?
I am selling this because I am running my other online businesses, doing some other online projects so, I really don't have time to manage the site. I want to fund my next project. Unfortunately, this is the only way I can get the funds to do so.
How does the business generate revenue?
Sponsor related/relevant blogs + ad earning + affiliate earning. Website has the potential to earn much more money. I have made this site with heart. Site can generate revenue from Google AdSense, Chitika and Infolinks, and other custom ad promotions.
Are there any expenses for the business? If so, what are they?
A good hosting plan of your choice, domain renewal. And promotional ads or paid SEO services if you may be required
What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
SEO work, Social Media advertisement to grow Likes and Engagement and drive traffic to website.
How can the future owner improve the business?
Honestly, there are so many ways to improve this business. With a bit of new content, Daily Updates and some minimal SEO, it will easily make you $200-300$/month or more depending on your work. Even adding a mobile app will probably double the traffic.
  • You can add Health Products, Supplements, Diet Plans, Food plans, health guides and much more. The platform is ready! Just a little effort of marketing
  • You can simply add more content 2-4 articles weekly to get more visitors
  • You can also sponsor related/relevant blogs and websites to earn money.
  • You can Sell Health products.
  • Sell your ad spaces to relevant products manufacturer or websites.
  • Ads earning + Affiliate earning

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Contact me for *Buy Now* Price.
3 Starter Websites are also include in sale.

•••
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

Please edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include this additional information as required by NamePros Rules.

Link: Embed link in name for less clutter
Minimum Price:
BIN:
Domain:
Domain Registrar:
Revenue:
Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Traffic: Try to include at least 3 months of data. Inserting a screenshot is required.
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Link: aHealthGuide
Minimum Price: $3000
BIN:$3800
Domain: .com
Domain Registrar: NameCheap
Revenue: $33/m
Traffic: 18k/m
Payment Options: Payoneer, Skrill, Bitcoin etc.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back