Dynadot

advice Agan from Indonesia, how to fill this form?

NameSilo
Watch

ET76

Top Member
Impact
Hello Agan2 Indonesian Domainers,

Agan2 here must have using Escrow.com before, I need some help regarding Escrow.com disbursement form. This is my first time using Escrow.com since the buyer uses DomainAgents.com services in this transaction.

I'm a bit confused in the part that I circled below, should I check-list or just leave it blank?

bni-.jpg

The receiving bank is BNI .. I have talk to the BNI and the customer service online said this must be done from the sender (which is Escrow.com) since BNI is a receiver they act passively receive the wire transfer, but if we look at the form it stated "For international wire................. Please contact your Bank for more information". This is confusing, I have few times using other service like Afternic and Epik there is no this field and the funds sent successfully.

Hopefully there are agan or aganwati friends from Indonesia who have made transactions and received payments to BNI, please enlighten :xf.smile:

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Selamat pagi @ET76
BNI does not need any intermediary banks, this option is usually for smaller banks that do not have their own SWIFT codes.

Jackson

•••
Good morning @Jackson Elsegood , thanks for your info... glad to get answer from you.

If you don't mind I want to ask one more thing :)
What registrar currently serves your Concierge service and if the domain is still locked for 60 days is it possible to use this service as long as it is with your registrar partner?

•••
Back