Dynadot

Afternic support/escrow manager - Do not working?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Buyer paid for a domain, escrow manager wrote: "Hello,Please push this domain to eNom." How I can to push if I do not know a recipient username? Domain at Namecheap and I asked him to send the buyer's username for complete push. I'm waiting about 2-3 days, but still no info and contact from manager.

What should I do that to receive message from manager and get buyer's username?

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you push a domain between NameCheap and eNom?

I will PM you with somebody to contact at afternic.

•••
Can you push a domain between NameCheap and eNom?

I will PM you with somebody to contact at afternic.

Thanks Stub :)

I hope to receive a namecheap username and push to buyer's account.

•••
Escrow team at Afternic is always pretty slow, had the same experience so far.. response came not sooner than 5-6 days after my inquiries always..

•••
I just bought a domain there last week. Still no instructions on how to get control of it. Last time I'll buy from that platform.

•••
My experience with them has been disappointing

•••
Buyer paid for a domain, escrow manager wrote: "Hello,Please push this domain to eNom." How I can to push if I do not know a recipient username? Domain at Namecheap and I asked him to send the buyer's username for complete push. I'm waiting about 2-3 days, but still no info and contact from manager.

What should I do that to receive message from manager and get buyer's username?

thanks

They're closed on the weekend, but my experience with them is that transactions will move along more quickly if you contact their escrow department by phone.

•••
They're closed on the weekend, but my experience with them is that transactions will move along more quickly if you contact their escrow department by phone.

Thanks. They are closed on the "weekend" started in thursday still today...
I will contact by phone.

•••
I'm still waiting a code to complete push at namecheap. Escrow manager still does not send the code
po_balde.gif

•••
•••
I use them and yes they are very slow and annoying. Especially when it comes the time to release the funds to seller, they seem to get stuck at the "awaiting confirmation from buyer". It doesn't make sense especially when some sales even come from godaddy marketplace.

•••
Today is 7 days after sold data, I'm still waiting the push code, but the escrow manager Mike Warburton still ignore all my messages and he does not know how to receive push at Namecheap.com
batz.gif

•••
•••
Escrow manager wrote:
"There is not authorization code. Please push the domain, thank you. Best Regards, M.W. Escrow Support Rep"

is it possible to push at Namecheap.com without auth code?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, it's possible if the recipient doesn't have an auth code set. In that case you would just need the recipient's NameCheap username to action the push.

•••
Thanks, support help me with push :)

Thread closed. Please remove the thread.

•••
•••
Afternic support or namecheap support?

I was misled by namecheap support, that I should to get the code from Afternic and that impossible to complete push without code. Now I contacted with them again and Namecheap support told, that is possible to complete push without code, if recipient has disabled code in their account settings. It turns out the mistake was made by our side

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back