Dynadot

Afternic Problem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donmarick

Established Member
Impact
For 2 days I not see revenue from afternic anyone has the same problem?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
same here still not working...

Last edited:
•••
@Joe Styler
Can you answer me when the
Account Summary
statistics can show the parking revenue?

•••
The customer service officially responded that there was a technical problem with their website and they are not sure when they will be able to recover.

Last edited:
•••
I registered one week ago and still waiting for Google Advertising approval..

•••
Thank you for contacting Afternic Support and thanks for your patience.
We regret the trouble you're experiencing; this is currently a known issue that our developers are aware of and working on. Unfortunately, we aren't yet able to provide an estimated time frame for when it may be resolved. That said, you're still welcome to list domains for sale without worrying about the parking verification warning, and you can even make sure any visitors to your listed domains see they're for sale.
To add a single domain name to your account (or up to 50 at a time) through the website:
- Login to your account at afternic.com
- On the left, hover over "portfolio" and click "add domains"
- Type in the domain name you are trying to add, hit submit
- Enter your preferred pricing, hit submit
- If everything looks good, click "submit for processing".
To add multiple domain names in bulk:
- On the left, hover over "portfolio" and click "add domains"
- On the right side, click the green button to download "BLANK" template
- Fill out the required fields and save
- Click on "upload a spreadsheet", browse for the file, and upload.
If you want to have a landing page with more instant buy now/make offer options for buyers you can forward/301 redirect your domain to https://www.afternic.com/domain/YOURDOMAINGOESHERE
Just make sure to replace the capitalized letters with your own domain. (e.g.
Note that ads won't appear and traffic to this page won't get tracked even once the site issue is resolved, this is just a workaround way to make sure visitors to your domain see some "for sale" information in the meantime.
We hope that your future Afternic endeavors are successful. Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Josh
Afternic Support

Last edited:
•••
I'll check in with them again and see if it is something else going on. When I checked before they said it was resolved.

•••
Can you check the domain parking revenue now?

•••
So far, the problem remains unresolved. Incidentally, the unit price of advertising has recently dropped by 90%.

•••
I think the issue comes up again
1664291121501.jpg

•••
why my .us domains are being redirected to a sales page ? I used ns1 and ns2 and I had Google ads until yesterday..

•••
I can confirm from my "FB domain group" people using afternic have same problem they domains automate redirected to sales page from yesterday night and it's doesn't matter of extension .com/ .net/ .org /.xyz

Last edited:
•••
.xyz is fine ..but all .us domains ...

Last edited:
•••
I can confirm from my "FB domain group" people using afternic have same problem they domains automate redirected to sales page from yesterday night and it's doesn't matter of extension .com/ .net/ .org /.xyz
.xyz are sometimes showing ads but sometimes being redirected to sales page..anyone heard from them ?

Last edited:
•••
same problem here with .com and .net redirect mostly to sales page.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back