Dynadot

Afternic Problem ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Donmarick

Established Member
Impact
For 2 days I not see revenue from afternic anyone has the same problem?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes, all accounts are shows 0

Last edited:
•••
yep yep yep.
And other problems/bugs
- orange box (redo payment) now brings error page
- added domain from Dynadot and got the " Register your domain with a participating Fast-transfer Registrar" not the normal opt-in.

•••
Did you contact customer support?

•••
nope, I hope it'll clear up before the 10 days it takes to get a reply.

•••
contact support and they maybe reply after a month no thx. :x

•••
The system is still down today

•••
about 6 days and still nothing changed, no official information, no e-mail, just like always :(.

•••
afternic @GoDaddy Their customer service is very bad, I sent email to support for more than 3 days without any reply. I called customer support and usually the call is transferred.

•••
They have just admitted that there is a issue with the system, but it is not clear when it will be back to normal

•••
I hope they have all stats from parking for these days...

•••
Very bad customer support within the last year..we don't even have stats !

Last edited:
•••
Still not recovered today

•••
@Joe Styler Please check this thread for afternic parking data issue.

Last edited:
•••
Traffic doesn't guarantee purchases nor adv$

•••
update: Today I found out that they fixed the domain parking statistics function by 50%, but the statistics still show 0.

•••
I checked in and they said it was resolved yesterday and the data is not missing. It was restored. If you are not seeing that on your account the parking team can help you with it.

•••
I checked in and they said it was resolved yesterday and the data is not missing. It was restored. If you are not seeing that on your account the parking team can help you with it.
After logging in, the domain parking revenue still shows balance is 0

•••
And we can't change payment information..I mean update billing info

•••
Your parking team has never replied to any emails from customers and I wonder if your so called help is in a dream?

•••
Afternic parking payment can't edit now.
227.png

Afternic parking statistic issue
1049.jpg

•••
That is now resolved as well. You can edit the payment section.

•••
@Joe Styler Nothing changed still not work(These domains make daily about 1k visits). And the second acc is shared by my friend he has the same problem.

Attachments

• afternic202143.png
    afternic202143.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 216
  • parkingafternic.png
    parkingafternic.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 200
•••
@Joe Styler Nothing changed still not work(These domains make daily about 1k visits). And the second acc is shared by my friend he has the same problem.
I had the same problem and afternic customer service insisted that they had fixed the problem. I suspect it was their inability to understand what I was saying.

•••
As of now, Afternic domain parking statistics still have not been restored

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back