Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Afternic Parking...

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
3,153
Any good?

All of my domains are currently pointing to Efty landers but I'm thinking of switching these over to Afternic.

Should I make the switch?

(The majority of my portfolio is now made of mostly UK names)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes, for me, not worth the cost.

Besides, they usually share sales from their pages. None in a while that I have read.
I couldn't disagree more. My efty landers allow me to negotiate the sale and not pay commissions. I've paid over $2000 in commissions to Afternic this year. My efty has performed equally as well at a fraction of the cost. Not only that, on failed deals, I retain the potential customers contact info so that I can follow up at a later time.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back