Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lovely4ever

Top Member
Impact
For the first time i recently pointed a domain to aftenic lander server below :

NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

but when i browse the domain i get plain page with message ( An error occurred ) !!
i waited for full day thinking it may need time to activate but still the same , then i emailed
afternic support and explained the isuue and after one day they replied this :

( Thank you for contacting Aftermarket support. We have re-added the domains to your account in the parking system. The parking pages should display shortly.

This issue is usually caused by changing the nameservers on domains prior to the listings being approved or still being "Pending Review" in your portfolio. If you want to avoid this in the future, you can wait until you confirm the listings are "ACTIVE" in your portfolio before changing the nameservers.

We hope that your future endeavors are successful. Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.
)
-----------

Now The domain is no more pending review and listed active on afternic system , and it passed oneday BUT still the same issue accured on browser and not solved !!

Anybody faced the same before and got fixed and know the solution !??

error acuured.PNG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the first time i recently pointed a domain to aftenic lander server below :

NS1.AFTERNIC.COM
NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

but when i browse the domain i get plain page with message ( An error occurred ) !!
i waited for full day thinking it may need time to activate but still the same , then i emailed
afternic support and explained the isuue and after one day they replied this :

( Thank you for contacting Aftermarket support. We have re-added the domains to your account in the parking system. The parking pages should display shortly.

This issue is usually caused by changing the nameservers on domains prior to the listings being approved or still being "Pending Review" in your portfolio. If you want to avoid this in the future, you can wait until you confirm the listings are "ACTIVE" in your portfolio before changing the nameservers.

We hope that your future endeavors are successful. Please contact us again if we can be of further assistance.
)
-----------

Now The domain is no more pending review and listed active on afternic system , and it passed oneday BUT still the same issue accured on browser and not solved !!

Anybody faced the same before and got fixed and know the solution !??

Show attachment 160117

Those are the parking nameservers. I think you might have issues with Adblock or something. If you want ones that have no ads displayed, you might use n3 and n4. They have just a contact form.

•••
Those are the parking nameservers. I think you might have issues with Adblock or something. If you want ones that have no ads displayed, you might use n3 and n4. They have just a contact form.

Thanks alot bro !

i just changed to nameservers n3 and n4 and now working fine .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back