Dynadot

Afternic.com sales analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Afternic.com reported $2.5 million in sales for the past two weeks: 6/25/12-7/08/12.

The reportable .com only sales were for $1,215,724 USD spread over 519 domain names. It seems that the most expensive sales have the highest possibility on being confidential. Nevertheless I think these reportable sales are worth a more detailed analysis. I compiled a few sublists and graphs. Please let me know what other statistics you would like to see for these sales lists. I am thinking of making one of these posts every month with the total sales of the month. One for Afternic and one for Sedo. Do you think that a combined post would be more useful? Please make a comment and let me know.

Read more:
Afternic.com sales analysis

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting list. Wondering about the confidential sales though - is it an option at Afternic to request they NOT report your sale?

•••
Sedo charges 2.5% to keep a sale private.
Not sure about afternic. I will look into it.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

At afternic you just have to ask and the sale stays private. No fee involved.
This used to be the case with sedo but they charged it.

•••
Looking forward to your report.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back