Dynadot

sales Afternic Announces Swetha aka DNGear – Six figure Sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Byte.xyz sale was cancelled after 10days. Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now. I would like to know the reason from the buyer, if they wanted to share their version.

Attachments

• Byte.png
    Byte.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 103
•••
Congratulations! Time to buy an island!
And name the island ABC, apply to IANA for country code TLD, register all keywords with .abc extension, sell them at high price.

Then buy a planet, rinse & repeat!

•••
Most of them she has, as she got in early before others did.
Others own names like Sun.xyz, Super.xyz, Star.xyz and Global.xyz

many renew cost only 10 USD ,WoW!

•••
•••
Wow. Good job. She must have all the good xyz domains because nobody else is selling xyx domains like this.
Most of them she has, as she got in early before others did.
Others own names like Sun.xyz, Super.xyz, Star.xyz and Global.xyz

•••
Byte is a really good, short brand. Makes sense in the tech field.

Less of a headscratcher than some other sales in the same range.

Brad

•••
Byte.xyz sale was cancelled after 10days. Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now. I would like to know the reason from the buyer, if they wanted to share their version.
Sorry to hear that, Swetha.

•••
Thanks for being straightforward about it.

In the future, I might not even mention sales until the payment changes hands. It just leads to potential issues.

It is also kinda questionable for Afternic to tweet this sale before it was actually finalized. IMO.

Brad

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations! Time to buy an island!

•••
Didn't expect xyz to get such a value! Good one @DNGear

•••
•••
if 6 figures for xyz is not head scratcher to u then have u considered u have no head to scratch
So Satoshi, Sportsbet, Super, Sun, Star, Global aren't 6 figure names in xyz ?

•••
•••
What would happen if you trusted Afternic's direction and completed the transfer?
Would Afternic step in and give you the domain back?

Also, the domain seems to be registered since 2016, so I was wondering what kind of lock it has.
It was recently moved to dynadot(May 31st) from other registrar.
Transfer Lock will be cleared on July 31st.

•••
maybe they saw byte.com and the copyright on the logo ?

•••
And name the island ABC, apply to IANA for country code TLD, register all keywords with .abc extension, sell them at high price.

Then buy a planet, rinse & repeat!
👍

•••
Wow. Good job. She must have all the good xyz domains because nobody else is selling xyx domains like this.

u must play loads of bingo and win alot

•••
•••
•••
Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now.

What would happen if you trusted Afternic's direction and completed the transfer?
Would Afternic step in and give you the domain back?

Also, the domain seems to be registered since 2016, so I was wondering what kind of lock it has.

•••
Thanks, Swetha for sharing the update, I have updated the blog post - It shows your character for being so honest and transparent in sharing these sales!

I hope the buyer comes back round again you can close the sale successfully this time around - Fingers Crossed!

http://robbiesblog.com/swetha-confirms-byte-xyz-sale-has-been-cancelled/11078

•••
Sorry to hear that but would be glad to know which .xyz domains sold for six figure and more.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back