IT.COM

sales Afternic Announces Swetha aka DNGear – Six figure Sale

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wow. Good job. She must have all the good xyz domains because nobody else is selling xyx domains like this.
Most of them she has, as she got in early before others did.
Others own names like Sun.xyz, Super.xyz, Star.xyz and Global.xyz

•••
Congratulations! Time to buy an island!

•••
Most of them she has, as she got in early before others did.
Others own names like Sun.xyz, Super.xyz, Star.xyz and Global.xyz

many renew cost only 10 USD ,WoW!

•••
Congratulations! Time to buy an island!
And name the island ABC, apply to IANA for country code TLD, register all keywords with .abc extension, sell them at high price.

Then buy a planet, rinse & repeat!

•••
And name the island ABC, apply to IANA for country code TLD, register all keywords with .abc extension, sell them at high price.

Then buy a planet, rinse & repeat!
👍

•••
Byte is a really good, short brand. Makes sense in the tech field.

Less of a headscratcher than some other sales in the same range.

Brad

•••
•••
Didn't expect xyz to get such a value! Good one @DNGear

•••
Byte.xyz
This domain may be for sale :ROFL:
https://www.afternic.com/forsale/by...C&traffic_type=TDFS_DASLNC&traffic_id=daslnc&

Screenshot_5.png

:xf.confused:

Some one buy it to resale ? :ROFL:

If is true i think the buyer is very but very very very stupid

Last edited:
•••
•••
My friend, if the buyer won't change the afternic nameservers the you will see the above page.
Don't know that
Really ?
Let's see who is when NS will be changed :xf.cool:
And what? Can't be a domain investor not a end buyer or what?

Last edited:
•••
Wow. Good job. She must have all the good xyz domains because nobody else is selling xyx domains like this.

u must play loads of bingo and win alot

•••
•••
Byte is a really good, short brand. Makes sense in the tech field.

Less of a headscratcher than some other sales in the same range.

Brad

if 6 figures for xyz is not head scratcher to u then have u considered u have no head to scratch

•••
•••
if 6 figures for xyz is not head scratcher to u then have u considered u have no head to scratch
So Satoshi, Sportsbet, Super, Sun, Star, Global aren't 6 figure names in xyz ?

•••
•••
•••
Byte.xyz sale was cancelled after 10days. Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now. I would like to know the reason from the buyer, if they wanted to share their version.

Attachments

• Byte.png
    Byte.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 103
•••
Byte.xyz sale was cancelled after 10days. Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now. I would like to know the reason from the buyer, if they wanted to share their version.
Sorry to hear that, Swetha.

•••
Thanks for being straightforward about it.

In the future, I might not even mention sales until the payment changes hands. It just leads to potential issues.

It is also kinda questionable for Afternic to tweet this sale before it was actually finalized. IMO.

Brad

•••
Due to the lock I was not able to transfer it till now.

What would happen if you trusted Afternic's direction and completed the transfer?
Would Afternic step in and give you the domain back?

Also, the domain seems to be registered since 2016, so I was wondering what kind of lock it has.

•••
What would happen if you trusted Afternic's direction and completed the transfer?
Would Afternic step in and give you the domain back?

Also, the domain seems to be registered since 2016, so I was wondering what kind of lock it has.
It was recently moved to dynadot(May 31st) from other registrar.
Transfer Lock will be cleared on July 31st.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back