Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Affiancer (dot) com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thx1138ga

Established Member
Impact
7
Does anyone have a view on potential value for this...

Affiancer(dot)com
Af*fi"an*cer (#), n. One who makes a contract of marriage between two persons. (Websters Dictionary) ie. prenuptial agreements etc..


"September 22, 2010 – An overwhelming 73% of divorce attorneys cited an increase in prenuptial agreements during the past five years"
(American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers)

Thanks in advance :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
-$25.00

This is a very uncommon word and one without development potential. I would suggest grace deleting if possible. Then reboot and try again. IMHO.

May the ball of your mouse always be free of lint. ((:ghost:))
 
1
•••
I have owned a few of these "off the wall" or very uncommon dictionary words in the past.

All of them ended up in the $1 auctions.

So Im going to have to put this one in the same category. $0 to low $x.

Whenever you search for a word and the first result is from TheFreeDictionary.com, it's good sign to walk away. IMO
 
1
•••
Affiancer get no adword ads when I searched. Google convinced I am trying to type something else (heck my spell checker thinks i typed something wrong) I like the deffinetion more than the word/domain.

$0.00 new rule edit lol
 
Last edited:
1
•••
WTH is all of a sudden these - (minus) valuations?
If any domain was worth a minus, then people should get them plus some bucks back at any registrar.

Anyways, though you all love to minus this domain, I will positive this domain.

One, it is a dictionary word.
Two, it does have meaning.
Three, there is a big market for domains like this.

So, I really believe stick this on sedo or another auction (certainly not here, because those with neg valuations certainly won't buy), it should go in the low $xxx to even low $xxxx.
 
3
•••
Whenever you search for a word and the first result is from TheFreeDictionary.com, it's good sign to walk away. IMO
When the eighth result is your one hour old NP appraisal thread, run like a chicken with its head cut off.
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back