NameSilo

domain adwordsaffiliate.com & bodwiser.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namenut

Top Member
Impact
357
Once in a while I come accross a name(s) that stump me. One day I like it and the next I don't.

What are your feelings on:

adwordsaffiliate.com (ppc)
bodwiser.com (health and fitness)


thank you

namenut
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
namenut said:
Once in a while I come accross a name(s) that stump me. One day I like it and the next I don't.

What are your feelings on:

adwordsaffiliate.com (ppc)
bodwiser.com (health and fitness)


thank you

namenut
Adwordsaffiliate.com would be better if it was plural (Adwordsaffiliates.com), however it's still a pretty decent name that I believe could pull off mid $XX if developed. I'd say reg fee undeveloped.

As for bodwiser.com, basically the only traffic you will get will be typo traffic with people misspelling the beer company's name. While I still believe most typos would come out to be "budwiser" (real spelling is "Budweiser"), bodwiser.com has some potential. I'd say reg fee developed or undeveloped.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back