Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Advice Please ( 4 generic tech domains + 1)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

siga

Established Member
Impact
46
Good Afternoon, Would any of you mind providing me with an appraisal on these domains which I have hand reg'd recently. I currently working within the geospatial industry so may well keep hold of them for a few years untill /(if) they appreciate in price. I am very fresh to domaining so have very little clue as to there value, now or in the future.

aspatial.com

spatialdatabases.com --(an industry leader owns the singular version of this)


gpscorrection.com --(this is the procedure of improving the positional accuracy of gps)

dgtiz.com --(sounds like a short form of digitise a method of digital data capture)

geospatialindustry.com

I would be very greatful for your advice and appreciate your time.

Thanks
Siga
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I LOVE :hearts: dgtiz.com :hearts: and would buy it from you but could not pay you what it is worth.

It has many, many uses to me. It could be a dating site, a math site of some sort, or a cell phone oriented site.

Good luck. :)

Not high on the others at all though. :(
 
0
•••
Many Thanks Diabro, much appreciated (Rep added). :) What do think it is worth? I am probally going to develop it but have 1 or 2 I want to work on first.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this or the others. :blink:
 
0
•••
siga said:
Many Thanks Diabro, much appreciated (Rep added). :) What do think it is worth?
That is the question. It is hard to gauge what people will pay for a domain.

I like it so I would not sell it for less than $x,xxx if I owned it. But until you find a buyer.....
 
0
•••
Cheers again Diabro, I'll bear that in mind if/when I sell it.

Bump would anyone else be able to offer any advice/appraisals please
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back