Domain Empire

Advice on listing about 30 domains to sell, registered at GD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ken Bluttman

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Just did a count and I have 65 domains registered at GoDaddy. At least half of them I no longer have any interest in. These are ones I have bought over time for projects - but that I never did anything with.

All are of the keyword combination type. For example parentsadvice.com - I DO NOT OWN THAT ONE - just using that as an example. I've used Estibot to appraise a few and see some are worth in the hundreds.

I am wondering if I should just put them all on GoDaddy Premium domains. I don't understand the difference between the Premium Domains and the auction at GoDaddy. I have been researching but not seeing enough to know whether to just put them on Premium, or put them on both Premium and for auction.

Last - when I get buyers- if doing this through GoDaddy do I need to use a service like escrow.com? From what I read it seems GoDaddy handles all that - but just looking for some confirmation and advice as I move forward. Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Godaddy Premium means that your domain will popup if someone searches for it (inside Godaddy) and say "This domain is available for $<the BIN your specified>".

GoDaddy will handle the transaction.

•••
Apart from GD, you may also try to sell them at Namepros.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back