Dynadot

Adult Parking higher average?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone averaging over .10 per click on their adult parking? If so please tell me where along with your average CTR.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I average .10 cents as well, .11 at namedrive lol not much improvement. Any improvement would be welcome!

•••
I have just started with sedopro and my adult names get alot more with sedopro
I have one adult name that has 4 clicks this month for $4.25
If you need a referral code for sedopro just pm me with your email address and I will send you one

•••
domainacrobat said:
I average .10 cents as well, .11 at namedrive lol not much improvement. Any improvement would be welcome!
what keyword

•••
The name is f*ckinvirgins.com and the keyword is f*uckinvirgins which shows an adult portal---hope that helps

•••
domainacrobat said:

Yes I'm also curious. I had a hard time getting an average over .03 some of them even averaged .01 at name drive.

I don't know if name drive was a good service but at least for me it is pretty much worthless because the RPC is lower than everwhere else I've tried even with a lower CTR I get much better rates than I did at name drive.

•••
i am filtering through adult keywords:
here are the keywords I have strted with over at namedrive and payout per keyword.
Adult - .48
Adult films - .11 .10
adult games - .02

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back