IT.COM

AdSense users, a little info for you about an app I'm developing and help from you.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
App Info:
I'm developing an app that checks your adsense account and a lot more. It will be released in about 2-3 weeks. Like you I'm sure some of you check your adsense stats throughout the day, and it can even become quite addictive. Its like gambling without ever losing. This app will check your account for you and will be feature rich but I don't want to go into details too much until it is released. This app will be offered at a very very reasonable price and will be worth every penny. For a majority of you it would be equal to or less then 1 days earning on adsense.

Here is the help part:
I want to get the word out and want to have some quotage on the app to put on the webpage from some people who run pretty large or semi known sites or networks. Basically like how people quote movies like "best adsense app to date"-yayada.com etc etc. In exchange I will be giving the app to you for free for a review and or endorsing it if you like it.

Also I'm going to be starting an affiliate program where if you sell the app and they came through the link on your site you will be getting a percent of each sale so if you run a webmaster site where people who visit would probably or possibly have adsense running on their sites I'd suggest you sign up when we launch. This is also good if you have a large user base that you send newsletters to which you can include the link to the article on your website an or include the review in your newsletter with the affiliate link to the website.

If you would like to request to be one of the few to be given the app free in exchange for quotage and endorsement please reply or pm me with your name, email address, and website/websites or networks you run, and the size of your user base (can be a list of how many people get your newsletter or number of UNIQUE visits a day or month). From there I will choose people who I think meet the requirements and are suitable candidates.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and if we dont like the app? the app doesn't meet our expectations? do we then have to delete it or pay?

•••
if you are selected then you don't have to pay for the app. There will be a demo of the app available for download from the website but the website will contain screenshots/features list and what not of the app even before you download. The ones selected will be given a full working copy for free for review and evaluation purposes and they will not have to pay for it at all.

•••
I am selling an adsense checking program. This program logs into your adsense account for you and checks your adsense account for you and much much more. Below is a list of features.

- It will allow you to login to your account every 10 mins or at higher intervals
- Check up to 10 accounts since adsense might be going to having 1 account per a website
- list all your stats for the day currently for each account
- list all your stats for the month currently for each account
- list all your stats since the begining for each account
- It will let you download stats for your adsense acouunt or accounts for record keeping or tracking and save it to an excel file.
- It will popup a box in the lower right of your computer screen when something has changed in your account and display the totals
-It will play a notification sound when it updates.
- It will also email you when your account updates so you can get updates to your cellphone or work email if you are running it on your home computer.

You can download the demo from
http://www.adsupervisor.com/confirm.php?get=AdSupervisorSetup.zip&pname=Adsense AD Supervisor

If you would like to register for a full version please send $12.00 to [email protected] through paypal. When sending payment please include your name and email and I will activate your program within 24 hours and you will need to check your email you used for registration for the code to activate it.

Currently the website is not up but will be in the next week or two. In that time you can look at the program and use it for a little and if you like it and buy it if you think it is worth your while.

This program is ok and legit with Google. They requested that this type of programs not have intervals for updates that are less then 10 minutes to prevent hammering of their servers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back