Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AdSense US$ cheques

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tetrapak

VIP Member
Impact
330
Im living in East-europe, so my only possibility is to receive US$ cheques (so no wire transfer, and no own currency cheques). I went to different banks and most of them would cut off 30$/cheque, which is ridicolously high imo. Any of you have experience with these?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The only way around this is to hold the payments untill you'll have some higher amount in your Adsense account (USD500-600 seems pretty fair) and then release the payment.

OR you can travel to the next EU state and clear the check there. :)

I live in East Europe too and clearance here is around USD 5.00.
 
0
•••
whoops, thats way too high. and yeah, i wont recommend ya to hold yer payments, u dun know when uncle google gets angry n hits the block buttOn on ya .. lol happened to a friend of mine lately.
 
0
•••
I dont think they would ban me, i have never done anything against their TOS..
 
0
•••
Well, they can *SUSPECT* you have done something (more that usual clicks from one IP, for example) and ban without further notification/clarification. Have heard too many horror stories...
 
0
•••
Hm, i really hope it wont happen.
 
0
•••
Yeah I know some people who never broke the TOS but got banned. Basically if the same person clicks on your ads multiple times every day you might be screwed...Even though there's nothing you can do about them clicking.
 
0
•••
Ive heard that google bans these people, and the owner of the site wont get the revenue of these clicks. Also if you click on your own ad it wont add up AFAIK. Anyways ive been with them for a half year now.
 
0
•••
i never read Adsense... :-/ However, if you need money sent from western europe/US to East Europe, I have found in through reg payments to Ukraine, goto IKobo.com
 
0
•••
i tot can use paypal?
 
0
•••
Paypal is my other problem (ARRRRGHHH EasternEUROPE!!), you cant receive money with paypal, only send...
 
0
•••
tetrapak said:
Paypal is my other problem (ARRRRGHHH EasternEUROPE!!), you cant receive money with paypal, only send...

My friend, you're not alone here... :(

Anyway, I don't think Adsense offers Paypal payments. Please correct me, if I'm wrong here.
 
0
•••
localpub said:
My friend, you're not alone here... :(

Anyway, I don't think Adsense offers Paypal payments. Please correct me, if I'm wrong here.

Is correct :) Is somone tried to complete the data from paypal with a valid address from a "Western Europe" and at bank account to put your "Eastern Europe" Account ?

Regards
 
0
•••
Even some Western Europe countries are affected by this...

I believe most US based companies seem to be retarded in global finance and might not even know about International Bank Account Numbers.

In Luxembourg cheques have been obsolete for many years, thus I have to pay $10 each time I receive a check.

PayPal is even worse than Google as first they require to set up a business account, then double convert between USD and EUR for every operations (2x 2.5% or so), then ask you to transfer the money to a US Bank account... how braindead :)

I think the solution is to setup a LLC company in the US if the business is worth it.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back