Domain Empire

AdSense service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I wonder, if is any service that allows put not my Adsense code into my website and
earn money.

Thanks for replies,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No, you have to put the adsense Ad codes into your website. If you dont do this Ad will not be published on your site and you won't earn a single penny/

•••
hey, you don't understand, I mean someone else ad code into my website

•••
I guess this is will not work either since adsense provide individual publisher id to their advertiser so there may some kind of codes included in the advertise code. Not sure though.

•••
I think you can't do this. If that would be the case then there is no need to get approved in Adsense and peopel will put anyones code on their site

•••
Well you can but only that persons code should be in the site. If your code is there too then you have to remove your code. you can't put 2 codes in same site.

•••
thank you for your replies

•••
you can put another pub id in your site , but i am not sure whether both the id's can be used at the same time

•••
hey, you don't understand, I mean someone else ad code into my website

You can put someone else's adsense ads in your site. However, you cannot put ads belonging to two different publishers on the same page.

You can put ads of someone else in a page in your site but you cannot out put your ads on that same page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back