Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

AdSense Problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dc1pop

VIP Member
Impact
13
Hi,

Ive just checked my adsense earnings for the day and as right now i only have my main site which does produce very little traffic i was stunned to log in and find out i only had 80 pages views and 23 clicks on my ads. I usually get one click every week or so.

I guess ive been a target of fraud from maybe a competing website? I have contacted google about this is their anything else i can do so this dosent happen again.

I really dont wish to be banned from the adsense system trhough something not my fault :(

Any help appricated.

Regards,
Darren
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you didn't do anything wrong, you're ok...:)
Don't be afraid, 23 clicks are not so many to be afraid of click fraud, maybe it's just a good day for you :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back