domain AdSense.es

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pertosda

Digital MarketingVIP Member
Impact
18
Hi,

Finally I got this one. What do you think? My plan is to develop it for some project Google-AdSense related...

Regarding possible TM issues I have seen many domains registered with the word ADSENSE on them and even adsense.com is a consulting company, so I dont think this might bring any problem.

All comments/appraisals are welcome. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pertosda said:
Regarding possible TM issues I have seen many domains registered with the word ADSENSE on them and even adsense.com is a consulting company, so I dont think this might bring any problem.
I have come across the same thing.

I wonder if that will remain the case.
 
0
•••
great catch !!
I wish you good luck, i hope you wont have TM issues.

Strange Google didnt secured that one. They could do that, but sinc adsense.com doesnt belong to them maybe they dont care.
 
0
•••
For TM issues i would not think of developeing into anything related to google or adsense, thats just pushing your luck :P

Its a nice catch, im sure it gets a hefty amount of traffic? If so the best idea is to park it and sit on it.

I cannot give an appraisel on this one, as im not sure of the TM issues if developed or the traffic stats so far.

Best of luck with the name.
 
0
•••
Thank you, guys
 
0
•••
nice name :) good luck :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back