Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 1 .US and a .INFO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Recently registered this .INFO

TopDollarKeywords

and this .US:

apply-online-credit-card (5968/day OVT and 152/day WT)

Plan adsense optimized minisites for both. (I know, I know.. hyphens! But they're great for SEO!)

Comments? Appraisals?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First one is really nice.
Hyphens in the second one kill it. :(
 
0
•••
Hyphens hurt for type-ins but they're great for SEO.. thanks for your comments!

(Sometimes, hyphenating a keyword phrase is the only way to reg it!) Besides, this one was a drop and I couldn't resist the numbers! :)

VDHG said:
Hyphens in the second one kill it. :(
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back