Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Addon domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Lemon Jelly

Established Member
Impact
1
My main domain doesn't have any kind of whois protection and I was wondering if I brought a new domain with whois protection and used the addon feature in cPanel which would obviously attach the new one to my main account, is there any way to trace the site back to my main account?

I'm writing a site on fraud and I don't really want to have my personal details accessible by the public D-:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Via reverse IP, if your site is on a dedicated server.
If it's on a shared server with a shared IP (Probably), you've got very little to worry about.
-Allan
 
0
•••
Ok thanks Allan :).
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back