NameSilo

Add card

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MpicZ

Account Closed
Impact
im trying to use paypal to register a domain with godaddy. and every time i use it it says add card why do i have to add a card ive added bank acocunt and confrrimed it and thats all u need to send money ive sent money to people before what diff does it make if ur sending it to a company? why do i need a card then or am i doing something wrong?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This means that godaddy is using automatic recurring payments that is payments are made every year without you doing it and for this a credit card has to be added

•••
Wither that or you don't have any money in paypal? There may be a way to turn off the auto renewal, which means you will have to renew it manually :)

•••
Yes it is irritating for those of us who don't use credit. However with godaddy I have never found a way to get around this dilemma...

•••
I have money in my account and i only registered for 1 year so how can they automatically take out of my account every year? I dont pay monthly or something do i? If not can i turn this off some way or can u give me some where else to buy my domain?

•••
godaddy wants you to create a billing agreement, so that its easyer to buy stuff from thier site, it also make sure you are vertified by paypal....so there is no scammin

there is no way around this that i kno of.......you can always buy using a different register that accepts paypal

•••
I also had this problem when I added my card to my paypal account, I was really annoyed with it because I couldnt use the funds that I had made from advertising!

All sorted now since I got my new card that I can use online :tu:

- Luke

•••
I do have a credit card added to my paypal
thank god...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back