Domain Empire

Ad block on parked domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

myweb1

Established Member
Impact
Hey All,

I have all my domains parked at Uniregistry. I see the daily traffic but there were no clicks. I am quite sure the traffic is really because I know that some of my Domains have bot traffic (Theparkingplace showed that stats) but that traffic was already blocked.

So I was trying to figure out why I had no clicks and came to think that it was probably because of ad blockers. I don't see any links on any parked domain when the ad blockers are running.

Is there any parking company whose parking links are not blocked ?

I started parking from last 2 months and my first parking experience was with Bodis. I got a few clicks there and with the excitement of making a few cents within a day I ended up checking what kind of ads where displaying on my new keyword rich domains and made 2-3 self click without intension of cheating. Bodis figured out and my account wiith all my domains were blocked within a day.

Apparently, my traffic is too low and quality is not good enough for parking crew and voodoo. So I can't test them. Sedo doesn't is useless for parking. I was thinking to try applying at Epik and above.com but I thought to ask here first.

Hoping to get some suggestions from you guys. My Domains are generally hand reged from drop list. Some of them have traffic from backlinks that I would like to monetize while I wait for domain to sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back