IT.COM

domain Activating.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Value please

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1000 to 5000

votes
    71.4%
  • 5000 to 10000

votes
    0.0%
  • 10000 to 25000

votes
    28.6%
  • 25000+

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Judge9

DigitalNamed.comTop Member
Impact
Activating.com
Appraisal please

Was the winning bid winner today at sedo .

15 years old , dictionary word-

Taken in lots of extensions.

Would make a powerful brand for any company

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoValue says $8,884, which I would agree with here. Nice acquisition IMO if you acquired for less than that.

Best of luck @Judge9! (y)

•••
•••
•••
That's a good price for a really good name!

•••
Was very very lucky there were only a couple of bidders ,tried my luck in the last 30 seconds and put a bid in really thought defo was not going to get it at that price was quite shocked when it came up you were the winning bidder . It was just very lucky to be honest ,right place right time ,which has never happened to me to be honest my luck is usually very bad .

•••
Its a hold and wait, for the right fit really, but when it comes along I'd expect a low/mid xx,xxx sale.

•••
Found the auction on namepros external auctions seller was mrcurley a namepros vip member .
Just won the bid today at sedo 3 hours ago .

•••
as a newbie domainer its a nice start for a dictionary 1word .com for you..
you were not very lucky. domainers/bidders with experience know exactly what they are doing... and flippping potentials for names.

keep in mind it is not a very strong single word.. and the -ing takes away most of its value and potential... but activate in general is not the best.

I was being offered it for 1000$ on namepros.. but decided to pass in the end.

its going to be definitely a longterm hold.. but I hope one day you make a nice 4 figure sale

for fans of estibot (and you should not be a fan of any domain valuator) .. it's 2500$

gl

Last edited:
•••
•••
But do we really see a commercial use for this term ? Yes it's a Dictionary word but not really sure if there would an end user value to it.

Don't we see these names more being circulated between domain investors ?

Would look forward to opinions of many experienced members here.

•••
as a newbie domainer its a nice start for a dictionary 1word .com for you..
you were not very lucky. domainers/bidders with experience know exactly what they are doing... and flippping potentials for names.

keep in mind it is not a very strong single word.. and the -ing takes away most of its value and potential... but activate in general is not the best.

I was being offered it for 1000$ on namepros.. but decided to pass in the end.

its going to be definitely a longterm hold.. but I hope one day you make a nice 4 figure sale

for fans of estibot (and you should not be a fan of any domain valuator) .. it's 2500$

gl

Thats funny......thought you offered me $1k for it?......i never offered it to you....🤣

Last edited:
•••
I wanted to vote but the 500-1000 option isn’t available...

The current value of this domain is 563 pounds.

Can it sell for more? Yes. How much more? Who knows.

Activate would be a killer name. After that would be activation...Then activated, activates, and activating are all no good IMO.

•••
I could see someone using it in a keep-fit type scenario - where the 'ing' actually lends more than otherwise.

I'm not guessing on a price, It's going to hold a limited appeal

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back