Absolutely FREE domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
up to free domain names of your CHOICE, absolutely FREE at:

http://dot.tk/

this is the little island of TOKELAU;; .tk

http://dot.tk/

please READ conditions here CAREFULLY and also at the dot.tk site

At Dot TK we have four domain types that you can choose from. Each domain type has it own specific benefits that we have listed down here. You can choose our free domain name (FREEDOMAIN.TK), or you can pay for your domain name (PAIDDOMAIN.TK) and increase the control, enabling you to use more than one hostname. But that's not all; please check out the SPECIALDOMAIN.TK and the TRADEMARK.TK. Whatever your personal ambitions are with the domain name, the choice is yours.
FREEDOMAIN.TK
In order to use your FREEDOMAIN.TK you need to have an existing web page, website or homepage somewhere on the Internet. Your web page needs to be up and running, providing content and reachable by the rest of the world in order for your Dot TK address to refer to it. The website address can be as long as 63 characters. Every Internet user who surfs to your Dot TK address will automatically be directed to the website address you have registered. You can change your website address any time to redirect your users to a different website or web page.

This type of domain name is especially practical for those with smaller websites that are hosted with free web space providers or online communities. These usually have long and complicated web addresses, and Dot TK can make it a little easier for you and your homepage visitors.

The FREEDOMAIN.TK includes email forwarding. You can register up to five existing email addresses to which your unique Dot TK address will be forwarded. That means that you can register your current email [email protected] and link it to your Dot TK address. When your friends and family send you an email to [email protected] (you should of course imagine your own Dot TK address here) we will forward this email to you. Especially practical when you have a lot of email addresses or when your current email addresses aren't that easy to remember.

Next to that, our free domain names includes a service where you can view your traffic with the latest statistics on the Dot TK website. The number of hits, the number of unique hosts, country statistics and much more is available at no charge with the Dot TK Traffic-Check TM.

There are two important notes on all free domain names:

You can register up to three free domain names.
Domain names that are not used in a 90-day period by at least 25 homepage visitors will be cancelled and made available to other registrants. Therefore, the legal ownership and transfer rights of your Dot TK domain name will remain with Dot TK.

PAIDDOMAIN.TK
One of the restrictions of free registrations with a FREEDOMAIN.TK domain is that you need content to receive 25 hits per 90 days. And FREEDOMAIN.TK holders do NOT hold the license rights of the particular domain name.
With buying your domain name, as a PAIDDOMAIN.TK, you will get a lot of benefits:

no restrictions on hits per 90 days
you have LICENSED the domain name, making it yours, were you are eligable to sell it later
possibility to run your own DNS
you can keep all services, such as URL forwarding, mail forwarding and traffic management with any PAIDDOMAIN.TK
You pay, we deliver and you can figure out how and when to start using your address. For just USD 9.95 per year you obtain the normal rights you would get with any paid domain registration and become the legal registrant of the domain name.
When you decide to setup your own DNS, it means that you can practically register an unlimited number of hosts in your own Domain Name Server to make combinations like MAIL.PAIDDOMAIN.TK or FTP.PAIDDOMAIN.TK. So if your ambitions are a little higher regarding your Dot TK domain name, it might be a good option to buy it.

Paid domain names also include email forwarding and traffic management, if you don't want to use your own DNS, but just the web forwarding service.

You are also helping the island of Tokelau with the purchase of your Dot TK paid domain name!

If you are unable to run your own DNS service, and you don't want to use the Dot TK web forwarding service, Dot TK can run that for you. For just USD 35.00 per year you have full capabilities to change hostnames and IP addresses real-time in your DNS Control Center. Changes are taken in effect immediately.

Dot TK offers you extra discounts on yearly registration fees if you decide to register your Dot TK domain name for three years or longer.

if you DO decide to sign UP
please put coupon/referer no: 70871

it will give some "fish" points

injoy

thanks

:gn:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Dan! I will have a look right now!

•••
go for it guys. get niffy generic/5character name that you always wanted. read the conditions......:gn:

•••
your signing in will help the people of this small island of Tokelau
and improve its visibility, and hopefully....its economy

me, i get the fishes

:bingo:

•••
Last edited:
•••
i was wondering who sign up for that. :hehe: got "1 fish" for your sign up...thanks mark.

•••
you notice it is "namepro" No "s". Didnt want to have the same name as this board. But I love the name I got. Thanks again!

•••
yep..thats smart move. otherwise, might get TM infringement hit from the man himself, ..... worst banned from NP forum:hehe:

•••
Hehe. I am too lazy to read over the stuff! Will the domain belong to me after I have registered??

•••
No one actually owns a domain name, but you will have a license to the domain name if you pay for it meaning you can sell it.

The free registration just lets you point the domain to another website you already own, and provided you meet their traffic requirements you can continue to keep the name pointed.

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Hehe. I am too lazy to read over the stuff! Will the domain belong to me after I have registered??

too lazy..??? you dont deserve the great name;)..
Originally posted by gromy
No one actually owns a domain name, but you will have a license to the domain name if you pay for it meaning you can sell it.

The free registration just lets you point the domain to another website you already own, and provided you meet their traffic requirements you can continue to keep the name pointed.
thanks ryan for explaining:cy:.....sign up and let me have my "fishes" thanks

•••
Thanks Dan and Ryan for the help!
hehehe, I have been getting lazy these days!!

•••
should sign up for lazybone.tk :lol: icould sign up for you:hehe:

•••
jelliejobs2illicitideas have you gotten up from your slumber?...time to help out the islanders at tokelau...sign up
up NOW

Thanks

•••
I rather pay for a real domain.

•••
thAT's one way of seeing things:tri: on the other hand a freebie with your chosen name is great:gl: florida.tk

•••
It's been a while I have register some of these...

The problem with them is if someone wants to pay, you loose your right.

•••
ive had about 20 .tk's since about january but i dont like them because its pretty unprofessional now because of all of the bad sites that came about because it was free.

•••
Its just a sub domain people.....

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
ive had about 20 .tk's since about january but i dont like them because its pretty unprofessional now because of all of the bad sites that came about because it was free.

I never used .tk, but I knew a few people that did; they thought it was top stuff! I just laughted at them because there Anti-Pop-Up programs warn't picking up the 'FREE .TK DOMAIN' advertisement pop-up on enterance to the site! :hehe: Do you still get the pop-up now-a-days?

Anyway, your right, it's become very unprofessional because of people using the free domain as abuse...

•••
when its free, you cant have everything.....:tri:

•••
I used to use .tk until i realized that you could get domains for cheaper than 29.99 :) It wasn't until joining NamePros that I knew anything about domain names. Thanks NP!

•••
IMO instead of getting a domain from .tk get a domain from Rackshack for about $5.xx .
At least it(.com) sounds more professional.

•••
you pay for what you gets;) free is free but has its limitations...

•••
TX RedHippo. Picked up handcrafted.tk to use w/ my design biz. Nothing to lose and have a new geographic location to check out that was previously unknown to me. Cool RHB-) dude!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back