Absolutely FREE domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
up to free domain names of your CHOICE, absolutely FREE at:

http://dot.tk/

this is the little island of TOKELAU;; .tk

http://dot.tk/

please READ conditions here CAREFULLY and also at the dot.tk site

At Dot TK we have four domain types that you can choose from. Each domain type has it own specific benefits that we have listed down here. You can choose our free domain name (FREEDOMAIN.TK), or you can pay for your domain name (PAIDDOMAIN.TK) and increase the control, enabling you to use more than one hostname. But that's not all; please check out the SPECIALDOMAIN.TK and the TRADEMARK.TK. Whatever your personal ambitions are with the domain name, the choice is yours.
FREEDOMAIN.TK
In order to use your FREEDOMAIN.TK you need to have an existing web page, website or homepage somewhere on the Internet. Your web page needs to be up and running, providing content and reachable by the rest of the world in order for your Dot TK address to refer to it. The website address can be as long as 63 characters. Every Internet user who surfs to your Dot TK address will automatically be directed to the website address you have registered. You can change your website address any time to redirect your users to a different website or web page.

This type of domain name is especially practical for those with smaller websites that are hosted with free web space providers or online communities. These usually have long and complicated web addresses, and Dot TK can make it a little easier for you and your homepage visitors.

The FREEDOMAIN.TK includes email forwarding. You can register up to five existing email addresses to which your unique Dot TK address will be forwarded. That means that you can register your current email [email protected] and link it to your Dot TK address. When your friends and family send you an email to [email protected] (you should of course imagine your own Dot TK address here) we will forward this email to you. Especially practical when you have a lot of email addresses or when your current email addresses aren't that easy to remember.

Next to that, our free domain names includes a service where you can view your traffic with the latest statistics on the Dot TK website. The number of hits, the number of unique hosts, country statistics and much more is available at no charge with the Dot TK Traffic-Check TM.

There are two important notes on all free domain names:

You can register up to three free domain names.
Domain names that are not used in a 90-day period by at least 25 homepage visitors will be cancelled and made available to other registrants. Therefore, the legal ownership and transfer rights of your Dot TK domain name will remain with Dot TK.

PAIDDOMAIN.TK
One of the restrictions of free registrations with a FREEDOMAIN.TK domain is that you need content to receive 25 hits per 90 days. And FREEDOMAIN.TK holders do NOT hold the license rights of the particular domain name.
With buying your domain name, as a PAIDDOMAIN.TK, you will get a lot of benefits:

no restrictions on hits per 90 days
you have LICENSED the domain name, making it yours, were you are eligable to sell it later
possibility to run your own DNS
you can keep all services, such as URL forwarding, mail forwarding and traffic management with any PAIDDOMAIN.TK
You pay, we deliver and you can figure out how and when to start using your address. For just USD 9.95 per year you obtain the normal rights you would get with any paid domain registration and become the legal registrant of the domain name.
When you decide to setup your own DNS, it means that you can practically register an unlimited number of hosts in your own Domain Name Server to make combinations like MAIL.PAIDDOMAIN.TK or FTP.PAIDDOMAIN.TK. So if your ambitions are a little higher regarding your Dot TK domain name, it might be a good option to buy it.

Paid domain names also include email forwarding and traffic management, if you don't want to use your own DNS, but just the web forwarding service.

You are also helping the island of Tokelau with the purchase of your Dot TK paid domain name!

If you are unable to run your own DNS service, and you don't want to use the Dot TK web forwarding service, Dot TK can run that for you. For just USD 35.00 per year you have full capabilities to change hostnames and IP addresses real-time in your DNS Control Center. Changes are taken in effect immediately.

Dot TK offers you extra discounts on yearly registration fees if you decide to register your Dot TK domain name for three years or longer.

if you DO decide to sign UP
please put coupon/referer no: 70871

it will give some "fish" points

injoy

thanks

:gn:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Originally posted by hilljd00
Its just a sub domain people.....

Not its a domain not a subdomain. it has the name and ext not a subname name and ext

Originally posted by Darren
I never used .tk, but I knew a few people that did; they thought it was top stuff! I just laughted at them because there Anti-Pop-Up programs warn't picking up the 'FREE .TK DOMAIN' advertisement pop-up on enterance to the site! :hehe: Do you still get the pop-up now-a-days?

Anyway, your right, it's become very unprofessional because of people using the free domain as abuse...

I took off the banners when I had it.

•••
"I took off the banners when I had it." huh???you need
to visit confessional.com soon;)

•••
i kind of like .tk for a free sevice

1 thing tho pitty you cant push names and all :(

•••
It would suck if you get one of these for free, develop it in some way, then someone else comes and pays .tk for your domain. This is possible under their terms and conditions, right?

•••
u are welcome...a great place to pick your name...mostly still available...either for free "tryout" or paid:gn:

•••
I had two tks... when I heard about free domains I thought it was too good to be true... and it kinda is, after all, when you have a tk people automatically think "unprofessional or cheap, or in the teen net world: teenybopper". It's a shame people have to go and abuse domains like that...

•••
My .tk is a major keyword that relates to my site content and is acting as a pointer to my primary site. I don't yet know how effective this may be ie am I being linked to the word and how much does .tk play into the equation. In short, how much exposure wil I actually receive by being linked to the keyword w/ a .tv ext?

One nice aspect is that the pop-up is absent unless the .tk address is connected to.

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by redhippo
"I took off the banners when I had it." huh???you need
to visit confessional.com soon;)

LoL its kind of funny because there is an option that allows you to take it off without paying but its hidden sort of.

I think a paying guy can just take your name.

•••
thats true "Freebies" can be snatched away by somebody who wants to pay for the name...if really want it 9.95 is cheap compare to other country tld's IMHO

and as for this:

Originally posted by Grrilla
My .tk is a major keyword that relates to my site content and is acting as a pointer to my primary site. I don't yet know how effective this may be ie am I being linked to the word and how much does .tk play into the equation. In short, how much exposure wil I actually receive by being linked to the keyword w/ a .tv ext?

One nice aspect is that the pop-up is absent unless the .tk address is connected to.

......i am also interested how .XX country endings after search engines???

:bingo:

•••
Originally posted by Grrilla

if you guys are regging free names at .tk...please PUT referral coupon name =70871

i will get some NP type "fishes"

thanks

•••
My .Tk's

dottk.gif

I regged TangoKilo.Tk and dumped Sade.Tk

Just an update

Last edited:
•••
I signed up for this service when it was good

now it has pop-ups

bummer

•••
B-) keep regging for the islanders of Tokelau

•••
Originally posted by DotsAvenue
It's been a while I have register some of these...

The problem with them is if someone wants to pay, you loose your right.

I can't find that on Dot.Tk

•••
•••
•••
i dont advise anyone to use .tk
once you use it it will take you so long to switch to .com
that what happened to me
i started .tk i had my domain known by people now i need to make people memorize my new .com domain
anyways tk is very weird 4 people who dont know any thing about it
if its a simpler extention it will be great like fm tv lb uk but its hard 4 new people to memorise it
once i lost my own domain extention

anyway as for a start get used to domains by ilater i think you should switch to .com

•••
worst domain ever to many ads it gets the island onthe map of world for the worst free doamin site

•••
I'd like to get one, but I can't access the site right now :(

•••
ManicGirl said:
I'd like to get one, but I can't access the site right now :(
get a co.nr its the best free domain

•••
Wowww Thanks Bro thats Really informative and very gr8 ! Let me try It

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back