NameSilo

About .TOP domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TOP Registry

Established Member
.TOP Staff
Impact
If you’re in the process of coming up with a great domain name, you might feel overwhelmed.
Many of the word combinations you try are already taken. You’re unsure if a .com domain is truly necessary. Maybe you wonder if you should include popular keywords in your domain name.

If your domain name isn’t easy to remember, the chances will decrease for your audience to find it.
Domain names should be easy to remember are short, catchy, spelled correctly, and don’t feature numbers and hyphens as we mentioned above...

So choose a great domain names is particularly important for companys brands and end users.

In order to solve the problem that many .com domain names have been registered,
In 2012, ICANN meeting resolution through the new top-level domain name opening application proposal, .top domain name was born.
.top as a new top-level domain name was available to register on November 18, 2014.

.top domain name as new gTLD, the English translation is "high-end" and"top", Chinese translation is "breakthrough",If the .com domain name that you liked has been registered, why not choose .top domain name? .com and .top both are generic top-level domain names and they both can be used globally.
.top domains designed to shape top brands for our users.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CM Capture 68.jpg
If you’re in the process of coming up with a great domain name, you might feel overwhelmed.
Many of the word combinations you try are already taken. You’re unsure if a .com domain is truly necessary. Maybe you wonder if you should include popular keywords in your domain name.

http://www.thehostingnews.com/6-things-your-domain-name-needs-to-be

This is a duplicate post:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ch...bsites-and-brands.1047612/page-2#post-6417677
CM Capture 58.jpg

CM Capture 59.jpg

This is an advertisement- Rule 1.1
This is content that you copied from another website created in 2016.- 1.4
Also 1.28

CM Capture 68.jpg

CM Capture 67.jpg

Last edited:
•••
flipkart Amazon and shopclues are top shopping site
Let me guess another new .TOP spammer. Joined today just to spam. Probably another .TOP employee.

•••
It's no wonder there is so much spam in .top: the registry has been leading by example since the early days. Monkey see, monkey do.

•••
•••
I have nothing against .top domains. But I dislike this aggressive advertising / spamming things. And you cannot compare a .com with a .top. That's my opinion, please correct me if I am wrong.

•••
We would like to go on record saying we don't want to here about top anymore. :xf.wink:

•••
Thread moved to Advertising Board and account restricted to prevent it from happening again.

Thanks for reporting,

•••
And you cannot compare a .com with a .top. That's my opinion, please correct me if I am wrong.
True, you can not compare a .com with a .top domain.
Because .com is .com - and this doesn't change and will never change the fact that .top is .top.

Last edited:
•••

If your domain name isn’t easy to remember, the chances will decrease for your audience to find it.
Domain names should be easy to remember are short, catchy, spelled correctly, and don’t feature numbers and hyphens as we mentioned above...

So choose a great domain names is particularly important for companys brands and end users.

In order to solve the problem that many .com domain names have been registered,
In 2012, ICANN meeting resolution through the new top-level domain name opening application proposal, .top domain name was born.
.top as a new top-level domain name was available to register on November 18, 2014.

.top domain name as new gTLD, the English translation is "high-end" and"top", Chinese translation is "breakthrough",If the .com domain name that you liked has been registered, why not choose .top domain name? .com and .top both are generic top-level domain names and they both can be used globally.
.top domains designed to shape top brands for our users.

Great post.
Don't get confused from all the negative replys.
Many .com domainers prefer to attack .top domainers with "spam" and / or other exaggerated allegations instead of staying on topic and admitting that .top is the world's newww top TLD.

Don't be quiet, you are .top ;)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
We would like to go on record saying we don't want to here about top anymore. :xf.wink:
We don't agree.
Whoever can't accept ("don't want to hear") the precense of .top is in the wrong business.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back