IT.COM

domain About how much would this domain be worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad2536

Impact
Hello. I am totally new to selling domains, although I have held and used them for some time now. I have one domain that I think may be worth selling, except because I have no experience in this I have no idea what kind of prices to expect. The domain is: pewdiepie.me. While .me is not the most popular tld, it is still better than most domains (below .org, .com, .net, .us, .co, etc). As for the pewdiepie part, pewdiepie is a very popular youtuber with almost 100,000,000 subscribers. If anyone could give me a rough estimate about this domain, that would be great!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello. I am totally new to selling domains, although I have held and used them for some time now. I have one domain that I think may be worth selling, except because I have no experience in this I have no idea what kind of prices to expect. The domain is: pewdiepie.me. While .me is not the most popular tld, it is still better than most domains (below .org, .com, .net, .us, .co, etc). As for the pewdiepie part, pewdiepie is a very popular youtuber with almost 100,000,000 subscribers. If anyone could give me a rough estimate about this domain, that would be great!
ZERO VALUE

•••
It's worth minus money because of the potentially high amount you would lose in a lawsuit.

Pewdipie is a trademarked term and trademarked domains have zero value.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back